Monday, August 13, 2012

With Lust from Ghana

Sup you? WATAGWAN RULE INA FI AREA??? *Chuckle* Don’t mind me jare! I wan dey try form Rastafarian…lolz. Anyway, how tinz nau? Hope your day has been fine so far? Wanna know how mine has been? W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L!!!

Yep! YEP! Today has been very swell because I got laid…..as in, you know nau?.....I got fucked. Who was the ‘Fucker’? ME OF COURSE! Who was the ‘Fuckee’? Ah! Now that’s the interesting part. The ‘Fuckee’ was a Ghanaian sweetheart. Lucky me huh? I know, I know.

By the way, a quick and loud SHOUTOUT to my buddies in the United Kingdom who top my readership ranking. Thanks so much for digging my perverted nonsense and I really do hope you’ve been entertained by my stories thus far? To my Naija peeps…Nice one! I see you guys are fast showing me love. Many thanks! I hail my readers in other nations too. In short, you guys are too much and I love you all! (No Homo to the guys sha…..lol)

Then, I want you to also know that the next part of ‘Beautiful Girl’ will be out soon. Though it’s not easy combining blogging with my M.Sc. program, I’ll definitely see to it that I keep delivering and making you peeps happy with me…*wink*

Now, back to my story! You see, I visited my customer’s shop, which is almost adjacent to the building in which I stay, to take a quick break off reading and possibly get a snack. By snack I mean ‘puff-puff’ or egg roll o!. (Before you go start to dey think say dis guy na one kain chairman…lol). I got there sha and met both my customer and a nice-looking, young, ebony bitch seated and chatting. I quickly assumed the bitch was a customer so I took my own seat and waited to be served by my customer, who by now had exchanged fast pleasantries with me and got up to get me a snack.

During the time taken to be served, I threw sneaky glances at the ebony bitch’s way and liked what I saw. I mean, she looked very cute and fuckable and I instantly felt a stir in my groin to tell me that ‘Mr. Peniscillin’ equally agreed.

She was ebony in complexion and had an averagely pretty face. Even though she was seated, I could tell that she was of average height. However, what constituted the main attraction was her hairstyle which was a seriously-sexy, traditional Ghanaian punk. Do you know what it looks like? If you don’t, imagine the typical punk hairstyle but with well-trimmed edges to give it a bold 3-D look and you’ll be fine.

I took all this features in and found her totally ‘yummy’. The only problem was, she didn’t wear a smiling face. She seemed agitated over something and kept tapping away on the buttons of her Blackberry Tour. That soon changed anyway because…..well, you know me nau!

While enjoying my snack (and stylishly still throwing glances at her) a song that I listened to in the morning on my phone suddenly began playing in my head and I decided to have some fun singing it since both my customer and ebony bitch had stopped talking with my entrance, making the place become awkwardly silent. You know ‘You want to know me’ by May-D featuring P-Square huh? Yeah! That was it, only that I infused my own corrupt lyrics….lol. Anyway, this is how shit went down………………………..

ME: (Singing) …Aaii na na nai! Oooooh aaii na na na aaiiii!!! (2ce)
Shey you want to know me….do me gurl? I’d like to know you too
Shey you want to feel me….screw me gurl? I’d like to screw you
too….deal with you (Oya follow me!)…I want to know you
too…blow you too (Oya follow me)……………………………........

(Ebony bitch turned her face to look at me with surprise and disbelief)

EBONY BITCH: Hmmn…Na wa o! Please o! Is that the remix? *suppressing a smile*

ME: *Chuckle* Something like that but I prefer to call it the ‘merix’…(Laughing now)…Don’t mind me jare, I’m just a naughty person.

EBONY BITCH: (Laugh) I sure can see that (studying me in an alluring manner). Anyway, not bad. You certainly do have a nice singing voice.

ME: (Blushing)..Aww…thanks! You just made my day with that compliment.

E.B: (Chuckle) You’re welcome but I really should be the one thanking you as your funny lyrics just lightened my mood. I’ve been kind of upset all afternoon. Oh! Pardon my bad manners. I’m Pamela.

ME: *Smiling* It’s okay. I’m Adebola and it’s nice knowing I made you feel better. Care to share your troubles with me? It’s okay if you don’t wanna ‘cos I know I’m still a stranger…*Wink*

E.B: (Laugh) Mehn, you are so funny. You just entertained me with a song and I already told you my name yet you still regard yourself a stranger? That’s serious o!

ME: Don’t mind me jare! I tend to tease an awful lot. Do share please!

E.B: I see! It’s cool sha! You already admitted to being a naughty person so I shouldn’t expect less of you…(laugh)…Well, about my trouble, you see I’ve been here for the past one hour waiting for someone. I came from my school in Ghana and I don’t even know when he’ll be here and I need to get back to my auntie’s place this evening before returning to school tomorrow.

ME: Wow! Ghana? You’re Ghanaian right? And hmmn….So it’s a ‘he’ huh? Gosh! Still ‘he’ chooses to keep such a hot thang as yourself waiting? Mayne, that ain’t right!

E.B: (Blushing) Yes, I’m Ghanaian and honestly, I don’t get it o! I spoke with him on the phone a while ago and he asked me to wait here and help myself to whatever I want, which he’ll pay for upon joining me. He said he was tidying up a job in the café and he’ll be with me soon. His name is Emperor. You know him?

ME: Emperor? Of course I know him! I mean, who doesn’t? He’s a very popular homeboy in this neighbourhood. You’ve been friends with him for long?

E.B: Em…not really. We actually met on Badoo recently and he told me he would be very generous if I paid him a visit. That’s why I came…(looking a bit guilty now)

ME: Ah! Badoo tinz!…(chuckle)…Nice one! So..em..that means you er…er….?????

E.B: Yeah! I hustle. I gotta survive in school you know? *wink*

ME: I totally understand. It’s all good. Don’t worry; he’ll be true to his words when he shows up. I can guarantee that. He hit some major bucks recently.

E.B: He said so and I believe it too. It’s just that I don’t think I can wait for him any longer. I guess my journey here has been in vain….(looking depressed now)

ME: C’mon nau! Don’t say that. But if you really wanna leave now, I’ll understand and explain everything to him when we see.

E.B: Okay. Thanks! I’d really appreciate that. But then (giving me a sultry look), you’re nice and fun to talk with. I don’t think I should leave without taking home a pleasant memory. Your place close?

ME: (Blushing like fuck)…Er…Yeah…but since you were expecting a treat, I don’t think I can measure up to my chairman, Emperor.

E.B: *chuckle*…It’s okay. It doesn’t have to be about money all the time you know? I can be nice to you if you’ll be nice to me by singing...*wink*

ME: Really? Just that? Sweet! I sure as hell can do that. Leeegggggggooooooo!!!!

E.B: Let’s go dear! No dulling!

(My customer who had been listening in on our conversation was by now shaking her head, shocked at the turn of events and what was soon to happen)

Ebony bitch and I went back to my place for some hot, steamy, sexy and raunchy session of ‘fuckery’. However, that didn’t come before I sang for her. When she asked me to fulfil my part of the bargain, I chose the song I sang in ‘The Valentine Job’ post. Remember it? You should nau! Go check it out for it’s among my recent posts. Anyway, this time, I added the first verse, in my corrupt version of course…….

I’m in lust.....
And this konji’s worrying me so bad
Baby pull your pant for me
Your pussy is what I wanna see

I’m in lust…..
And this konji’s driving me real mad
Baby get down on your knees
Come and suck this dick for me….COME SUCK THIS DICK FOR ME!

I just wanna put ma prick in you
Do all the moves you want me to
I just wanna put this dick in you
‘Cos konji is what I feel

Mayne!!! You bet Ebony bitch gave me a swell time. She showed me that Ghanaians could bring some good game to the bed. She did so many wonderful things to me that I can’t share with you right now because I’m still spent. However, just try to bear with me and understand that I thoroughly enjoyed her Ghanaian pussy.

YA HEEAARRDDDD???? I gotta rest now. Your boi is out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment