Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Goosy Pussy Wonder

After that singing catastrophe, it finally dawned on the school that there was a big problem on their hands. I was named the problem. I became the problem of my principal, all my teachers…EVERYBODY! However, it equally dawned on me that I was somewhat talented. I had a lot to offer, or so I thought. I had a gift and I was going to use it to the fullest…use it well and see what the future would hold for me.

My teachers were by now accustomed to my newly found ‘word-twisting’ antics and they put up with me till I finished Primary 6 and went on to write the common entrance examination. Nonetheless, I did my best to show them ‘Pepper’ and ruined as many innocent songs as I could, although receiving minor punishments in the process.

I recall one time when we were being taught the ‘Goosy-Goosy Gander’ poem and I decided to put up a show for the class. I made sure not to join in the singing and I made it obvious as well to the effect that when the singing had stopped, the teacher called upon me…….

TEACHER: You! *Pointing at me* Why didn’t you join us in singing? You feel you’re too good for that huh?

ME: Nope! I just prefer my cool version. *I start singing before teacher’s next words*

“Pussy Pussy Wonder! Where shall I wander? Upstairs or downstairs inside your private chamber!”……*All classmates laugh* …..There I met some…..*Teacher stops me*

TEACHER: Shut your mouth! Shut that thing you call a mouth! You are just sick in the skull. You know that right?

ME: Yes I do. I think maybe it’s because my skull is filled with CUM…*More laughter from classmates*

TEACHER: Oh Christ! You are just….you are just….just…DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT CUM IS?

ME: Oh yes! I think it’s what made you …..*Classmates going crazy with laughter*

TEACHER: Enough! Enough of all this sinful nonsense! Get on your knees now and raise your hands!

ONE STUPID BITCH IN CLASS: *Getting up to interrupt* Please…Flog him instead. My pastor always teaches us that ‘Spare the rod and spoil the child’….*Sits back down*

ME: *Folding arms against chest*…Mtscheew! He should have said ‘Spare the dick and spoil the bitch’ instead.

STUPID BITCH: What??? What’s that? *Looking very confused*

ME: You heard me bitch! ‘Spare the prick and spoil the freak’!!!

STUPID BITCH: Huh??? *Going pale and looking more surprised*….That’s not what you said before.

ME: Oh! My bad! I should have said ‘Spare the cock and spoil the slut’. You still want more? Fuck it! I can keep going.

TEACHER: *Interrupts* Enough of this! Enough of all this!!! I can’t take it anymore! *Storms out of the class*

*I give stupid lil’ bitch a long tongue-out, sit back down and wait for the next teacher to mess with*

No comments:

Post a Comment