Friday, August 31, 2012

The ‘V’ Connect – Part 3 (The Toilet Abuse)

Whilst the whole room applauded my wicked brilliance, I strolled back towards my seat. However, nature came hollering halfway there and I suddenly felt the need to leak out some pee. I walked past my seat to one of the young male ushers who was leaning on the wall and ‘fingering’ his ‘chinko’ phone.

“Excuse me. Please which way to the rest room?” I asked him

“Oh! Just go out and use the first door by your right. You can’t miss it” he politely responded.

I said my courteous “Thank you” and left the room just as I heard ‘mocked Miss K’ pick up the microphone to address everyone again….lolz

Locating the door with the sign that read ‘Gents’, just like the kind usher said, was as easy as fuck. I knocked on the door, asking “anyone in there?” to confirm there was no one peeing or taking a shit inside but no response came. After the second knock, I cared less and gently pushed the door open to go inside.

I was thoroughly impressed with what I saw. The whole place was neat as fuck and both the water closet and wash sink were shiny white. There was a sparkling bulb on the ceiling that switched colours from yellow to orange and I felt like I could take my time and allow ‘Mr. P’ relieve himself slowly. Just when I thought I had taken in everything beautiful about this restroom, I suddenly went gaga.

“A push flush button??? WOW!” I quickly used it and the sound of water that came rushing inside the toilet bowl sounded like sweet music to my ears. “Oh well, I don’t wanna have them other folks thinking I’ve bailed out on them so soon” I quickly unzipped my fly and brought out ‘Mr. P’ to catch his own view of our beautiful environment and savour the leaking moment.

It took only a couple of seconds for ‘Mr. P’ to handle his business and just when I had put him back inside and was about to use the zipper, an intruder invaded ‘our’ privacy.

“Hmmn….I knew I’d find you here. Are you through?” It was the same sheepish smile that played out on the lips of Miss K.

“Ahn-ahn! Don’t you think this is rather rude? This is the Gents you know? And you didn’t even deem it proper to knock.”

She chuckled. “That’s because I chose not to, Mr. Pervert (in sarcastic pronunciation). I wanted to see the beautiful look of shock on your face” she was backing the door and leaning against the toilet door now as if trying to make sure that no one would ever come in or get out.

“Is that so? Well, you’ve had your view. Are you satisfied now? I thought you were by now, picking on another participant?” I wanted to let her know that I caught-in on her earlier little game of mockery before dismissing her…..If I could that is.

She chuckled again. “Yes I was but I missed your face. *smiling mischievously now* And er….as for being satisfied, not quite!” She was rubbing her palms together now and her stare had suddenly left my face for my crotch.

“Huh? You’re not satisfied? *faking a confused expression* What other look do you want to see again? Please, this is the Gents and I don’t want any trouble”. I said with a straight face. Damn! Did this bitch want what I was thinking??? I guess I would find out, I thought to myself.

Miss K. went ‘straight to her point’ and dropped on her knees right in front of me. In a very sexy voice, she said “I want to see what a perverted cock looks like dear. I want to know what a perverted cock tastes like too….. and if you’ll oblige me, I’d like to know exactly how a perverted cock feeeeels as well”. She rolled her tongue as she said “Feel” and Mr. P. ‘heard’ her and ‘came alive’ instantly.

“Gosh! A teenie-weenie part of me wanted to fake a struggle but I knew I had earlier daydreamed of this….of a one-on-one session with the nerd and I just couldn’t give Miss K any reason to change her mind now. I was so fucking turned on and I simply let her be as she unzipped me and pulled down my pants violently before doing the same to my under-shorts and coming face-to-face with already swollen and stiff Mr. P.

“Oooh! So this is what a perverted cock looks like? Mmmn….Long and cute. Me like!” My kneeling bitch exclaimed.

Baby, say hello to my lil’ friend, Mr. ooooohhhhh!” Miss K interrupted my introduction with sweet pleasure as she put some moist warmth on my shaft. My nerves relaxed totally as I leaned forward slightly to allow her go beyond my dick cap. I needed to feel that wet warmth on the rest of me. My body ached so badly for it.

Miss K. appeared to be a gentle slut. She teased and sucked my shaft slowly and gently before proceeding to lick my whole length and suck it as well. As she did that, she kept looking up at me to confirm that I was enjoying it and I didn’t disappoint her by responding with moans.

“Oh yes! That’s right baby. Do it to me…Oooh!” I moaned. Miss K was quite generous with saliva and she used some of it in bathing my dick in her sweet watery mouth. Soon, she increased her sucking speed and tried to take off her spectacles.

“Oh no! Please don’t” I begged her.

She gave a real smile this time around and left them on. I had never had my dick sucked by a spectacle-wearing bitch before and gaining my first experience was something I couldn’t just miss out on.

“You like nerds huh?” she asked after oiling my cock with some more sticky spit.

“Awww….Yesssss!” I responded with a slight shiver at her nodding skill. “I do”

“Okay then. No problem” and she kept the licking and sucking going for a while longer before getting back on her feet to face me with a saliva-splattered mouth.

“I want your perverted cock inside me now” she said and quickly made for the water closet. She lifted her skirt high enough for me to see her sexy pink pantie and bent her back to rest her palms on the water tank with her legs spread across the toilet seat.

“Come do me baby” she beckoned and I took off her underwear with immediate alacrity before removing a condom from my wallet and dressing up Mr. P.

“Oh shit!” the feeling had gone from warm to hot now. Inside her felt so fucking good and her cunt was tight as fuck. “Damn gurl!” I exclaimed as I slid in and out of her sweetness from the back. “This pussy gooooooodd!”

“Oh yes!...oh yes!! Your dick *bated breath* feels *more bathed breath* good too. Awww…..sweeet yessss!!!”

I sensed Miss K. was really digging Mr. P when she suddenly raised one leg and placed it on the toilet seat. Her other leg was by now vibrating from the pleasure and I cherished that sight. I kept shoving my long black cock inside that pussy and soon she was covering her mouth with one hand so that “Ooooh” and “Aww yess!!” became “Uuummmm” and “Aummpphhhrrr eeesiiiissss”.

Mayne, I was having a ball inside Miss K and was perfectly glad to be having my fantasy fulfilled. Soon though, Miss K’s leg on the toilet seat began wobbling fast too and she took her hand off her mouth to say “Oh shit! I..I…I’m c..co..com..coming!!!

Boy, did she come real good! She arched her back some more and pushed the cute toilet-flush button as she ejaculated sweet stuff on me. I pulled myself out of her and took my latex off.

“Woah!” That was awesome” she said turning to face me as the sound of rushing water greeted us.

“I’m glad you liked it” I said and attempted rinsing Mr. P in the wash sink but Miss K stopped me.

“One good turn deserves another boy” she said to me as she quickly grabbed my cock again. You deserve to come yourself, you know?”

“Oh really? Fine then!” I responded.

Miss K took my cock in her mouth a second time and I was reminded of just how much I enjoyed being sucked by a nerd. As I had my arms folded perfectly behind my head, she took me completely in her mouth and I went crazy. After her third gag, I spilled some cum in her mouth, on her face, and oh yeah….on HER GLASSES!

We cleaned up afterwards and left the ‘abused’ toilet to join the others in the hall. Just before we walked in, Miss K. said to me “Please remind me to give you my card before you leave, okay?”

I nodded calmly in response. I definitely had to connect with that vagina again!

No comments:

Post a Comment