Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beautiful Girl 7 – The Final Fuckery

‘Twitter P’ and I enjoyed a nice chat over a sumptuous meal of peppery noodles and fried chicken with bottles of Smirnoff Ice. We both had two bottles each and I was relieved to find out that she tolerated alcohol. I have always preferred messing around with girls who drink because it is usually less stressful persuading them to take off their panties much later, unlike chicks who do not. It even gets better with those who like to drink but can’t hold their liquor one bit. With them you know the possibilities are limitless. In any case, as I discovered, ‘Twitter P’ was one of many hoes who could hold their liquor and ‘misbehave’ only if they wanted to.

We kept the conversation going, but with her doing most of the talking. I just liked to listen to the sound of her melodious voice as she shared stories of her friends in school, parties she had attended and general talk about relationships with a bias against guys. As I watched her lips move in between chewing on a piece of chicken, I imagined those lips on ‘Mr. Peniscillin’ and felt him stir in response. ‘Mr. P’ stirred just again when I thought again about how pleasant and sexy her moans would be with the sweet kind of voice that she was blessed with.

I was really digging ‘Twitter P’ and I just couldn’t erase the thought of jumping on her and doing pleasurable things to her body. I appreciated her more for not just being lively but also having a good sense of humour. What blew me away was how she unconsciously rubbed my thigh each time I gave her a good laugh. That certainly got ‘Mr. Peniscillin’ very aggravated and by the sixth rub, ‘he’ was as stiff as a log from Columbia. My companion suddenly noticed this at the next unconscious thigh stroke.

“Oh my! (chuckling)…It seems like someone is ready for dessert” she said

Rather than blush, I looked her straight in the eyes hoping she would see the lust in mine and responded with “Girl, I won’t lie…You’ve got me turned on and I want you so bad”

At that, ‘Twitter P’ rested her palm firmly on ‘Mr. P’ before she leaned towards me for a hot kiss. I melted when her lips, warm and sweet as fuck, rubbed against mine. Her lips were fucking soft and they manipulated mine in such a way that in seconds, I wasn’t satisfied with tasting just her saliva. I tried to force my tongue into her mouth but that was when she halted the act, although with her hand still petting ‘Mr. P’

“Ooooh!” she began. “Somebody really wants to get frisky!” and a sultry smile followed.

“You have absolutely no idea my dear” I rubbed her hair while saying.

“Oh really? Hmmn…In that case, I think it’s high time you let me visit your private chamber”. Getting up right then and taking hold of my hand she made me lead her to my room, although she was the one actually in front with me giving directions.

Once inside my room, more passionate kissing followed. The only difference this time was that ‘Twitter P’ finally gave it the ‘French’ touch. She slipped her tongue right inside my mouth and teased mine while her right hand never left my crotch as we remained standing. The ‘Frencher’ was sexy as fuck and in a matter of seconds, we were exchanging hot alcoholic saliva. ‘Twitter P’ then increased my pleasure when she unzipped my fly as we kissed and set ‘Mr. P’ free for a good stroke. And boy! Did she know how to give a good dick stroke!

I tried to return the favour and reached inside her blouse with my right hand to caress her right boob while my left supported her neck for the sweet kissing. Being further turned on, she pulled down her blouse just low enough for me to rub the boob with ease and I noticed how hard her nipple was. Her rubbing ‘Mr. P’ by now had turned into a full handjob and I released some precum into her palm as she ‘wanked’ me.

It was when my hand left her left boob to begin rubbing on her ‘V’ section through her tight jeans that ‘Twitter P’ decided to take our fun to the next level. She stylishly kept me moving towards the bed in backward steps and when she was sure I was close enough, she pushed me unto the bed in a teasingly violent manner.

“Boy, you are so going to get it!” she threatened me while she hurriedly took off her clothes. I followed suit and smiled when I saw a trickle of wetness on her pussy with traces on her right thigh. It gave me pleasure to know that her pussy came with its own natural lubricant.

‘Twitter P’ proved herself to be a freak as she came on top of me and kissed my neck before licking and sucking my shy nipples. She then proceeded to stick her soft, sexy tongue in my ears and I went crazy. The combination of ear licking and dick stroking almost made me cum and upon realising this, my sexy lover rushed at my cock, taking ‘Mr. P’ full in her mouth.

Damn! I won’t lie, the head was AWESOME! ‘Twitter P’ drove me crazy with the way she licked my shaft while gently rubbing my balls before sucking me slowly and splashing ‘Mr. P’ with sticky saliva. She was indeed a pro for there was ‘no teeth’ on my dick and she knew just the right time to increase the sucking speed and gag herself.

When I realised the pleasure became too much for me to bear, I gently lifted her face to get her mouth off ‘Mr. P’ and attacked her neck with my lips and tongue. I wasn’t really good at ear-licking so I tried not to deceive myself. However, I was certain I did a good job with the ‘necking’ because she let out soft musical moans…”Aww….yyeessss”. My head swelled and I felt the urge to show her my stuff.

I allowed my tongue migrate from her neck down to her fair, firm and fresh looking boobs, teasing her hard nipples with my tongue and sucking them titties ‘like say tomorrow no go come’. My sex mate, loving the new sensation, responded with gasps and her melodious soft ‘yyeeessses’

She must have thought I had reservations about giving head and shouted an “Oh my Gawd” when she realised my tongue had further taken a trip ‘down south’ and was ‘saying hello’ to her thick and tanned clitoris. Though I’ve never had a problem giving head, I only do so when I’m certain that the bitch is CLEAN!

I flicked my tongue, licked some clit and sucked this bitch’s cunt juice. I looked at her from time to time to see her eyes close tightly and lips twitch with pleasure while her body gave short jerks. It gave me satisfaction that she was enjoying it and I equally loved the taste of her precum.

“Oh..oh…oh…Shit! I’m gonna CUM!” she said suddenly. I instantly stopped the sucking. “Nope! Not just yet” I responded with a grin. “Okay….okay…pheew! That was close” she said again and I gave her my sexy smile.

“How about I finally introduce you to ‘Mr Peniscillin’? I asked her, tapping my penis as I did so to confirm that he was still stiff as fuck even though enough precum had been secreted.

“Oh!..Is that what you call him? Sweet!” she said giggling. “Come give me a dose of your Peniscillin from the back. I want a full dirty dose of it for my sexy sickness”

Mayne! At those words, I went crazy again. Dirty talk always has that effect on me. I gave this bitch a hard look and uttered in a low tone “Girl, a good dose of Peniscillin coming up!”

After reaching for a rubber under my pillow and putting it on, I gave it to ‘Twitter P’ doggy-style like she requested and was surprised when apart from stretching her hand beneath her tummy to rub my balls, she kept giving me back glances of disbelief. I took her expression to mean “Chai! Shey na you dey fuck me like dis?” and continued to beat her pussy up from the back till my partner suddenly went mad.

“Ah! You will kill me today…I am so loving this boy….Please, let’s try this” ‘Twitter P’ then proceeded to lie on her back and arched her spread legs while supporting them from under with both her hands before giving me another dirty look and saying “I need you to fuck me this way now.”

You know me nau! Both I and ‘Mr. P’ were on the job as soon as she made that request. I pounded her pussy silly and her moans this time were even more melodious but louder. “Shit!..Fuck!..oooohh….please yes! Ah yes!...mmmmm……Fuck! Fuck!! FUCK!” she exclaimed. After some more good pounding for 15 minutes, my bitch screamed “OH SHIT I’M CUMING!” That was just about the time that ‘Mr. P’ had gotten enough fun and he told me to say “Yes! Me too” before I ejected some hot cum through him into the slippery and pussy-juice covered condom.

I rolled over on my back with a gasp; wiped off some sweat on my forehead and let out “Pheew! Mayne, that was DA BOMB! Gurl, you certainly are the shit!” I expected a chuckle, a laugh, a wink, or at least, a chuckle. I expected some kind of compliment for my effort because I knew I did not and surely do not disappoint when it comes to something that I’m permanently obsessed with. You therefore can imagine why I was amazed to find ‘Twitter P’ suddenly burst into tears for a response.

“Oh my! Was it something I said? I’m really sorry if I got you upset with the dirty talk”

Looking at me hard in the eyes, ‘Twitter P’ whose wailing had reduced to sobbing, took my hand in hers and said to me slowly “No guy has ever given me an orgasm….thank you”. A kiss on my forehead followed and I blushed.

“Really? Well, I guess I’m glad I gave you your first” I said still with flushed cheeks.

“Here!” she said, opening her purse and handing me a passport photograph of herself. “Please keep it and think of me. I want you to know that you can and will have this pussy whenever you want, Okay?”

“Sure. It would certainly be my pleasure dear.” I responded still blushing.

As I admired her face in the photograph, I spontaneously flipped it to its back and was shocked to find a name in bold letters that was awfully familiar.

“Em…is this your last name?” I asked her.

“Yes”..(looking at me with curiosity now). “Why did you ask?”

“Em…nothing really. It’s just that the name reminds me of someone who owns a big advertising firm in Ikeja.”

(Chuckling) “Yes. I believe that would be my dad..(mentions ‘Bongafish’s surname). He’ the CEO of (mentions the name of the company where I used to be an employee). Do you know him?”

“Well, not really. His firm has won quite a number of awards so he’s popular. I once tried getting a spot in his company though”, I lied.

“Really? Aww…sorry about that. I could help you talk to him if you like” she then said. I quickly jumped in with “Nah! Thanks but never mind. I like my present job” I added a wink to convince her I was fine.

“Okay! If you say so. However, I think I’ve gotta go now. I told my mum I’d be back before 3pm. You don’t mind , do you?”

“Not at all babe” I replied with a smile not fake enough to give away my subtle shock.

While ‘Twitter P’ and I both got dressed, I kept smiling and saying to myself “Mayne, what such luck? This world is really a small place. Like mother like daughter indeed. This, infact, is nothing but sweet revenge at Bongafish. I FUCKED TWO FREAKS IN YOUR FAMILY NIGGA!”

‘Twitter P’ put an end to my thoughts with “Okay, I’m set and good to go.” At that, I pulled open the right door of my wardrobe, took out some money and counted 20 grand before offering it to her. She took it from me, stashed it in her handbag and pecked me on my left cheek, saying “Thanks” before leading me back to the front door.

Just outside and before we said our goodbyes, she looked at me with worry in her eyes and said to me “If I promise not to take your money again, will you promise to see me again? I was thinking of a suitable response when she quickly added “Pleeaasse!”.

I then heaved a sigh, took both her arms in mine and did something….

Now! Just before I tell you what I did, have you ever asked yourself, even for once, why this story, which is about to be concluded, is titled ‘Beautiful Girl’??? You haven’t abi? You be correct bloody OLODO!!! Chai! So you never even guessed why I gave it that title? Anyway, I’m about to tell you now.

Still holding ‘Twitter P’s hands, I looked her in her eyes and said “Gurl, there’s something you should know” The next batch of words that left my mouth came as a song. Yes! I sang for her. You know Sean Kingston’s ‘Beautiful Girl’? Fine! I sang my corrupt version………………

It was back in ‘99
I was fucking this bitch all the time
Then I was put away for screwing da boss’ wife
And I never thought, the stupid bastard would even bother…..even bother
But when I came out
I met a bitch down south
And I never thought that the bitch would be my worth
It turned out to be, the bitch was just the gurl for me…..gurl for me

You see, her vicious vagina is one of a kind
Chai! She mush up ma mind….I’ll fuck her all the time
Oh Lord!...her pussy is driving me crazy

You’re way too beautiful girl
That’s why we will always fuck
You’d have me suicidal….suicidal
Once you say it’s over

You’re way too beautiful girl
I just can’t believe my luck
You’d have me suicidal….suicidal
WHEN YOU SAY IT’S OVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment