Monday, August 6, 2012

WARNING! This is not a Post

Em..Hi.

I know you most likely opened this page with the excitement and anticipation of reading the continuation of my story but I simply felt compelled to do this. Incase you get disappointed with this post, kindly pardon me. It's just that I was brought up to always show appreciation whenever appropriate.

What I'm trying to say is that I just wanna say I am indeed deeply touched by the love and support you've extended to me so far. I must confess that I did a little research on my audience out of sheer curiosity and I became amazed at my findings. You wanna know why huh? Well, I only created this blog less than a week ago and I've already received well over 300 page views, thanks to nobody but YOU!

It is for this simple reason I decided to take time out and show my appreciation. Here it goes....

If you're one of the 66 lovely people in the United Kingdom showing me love by reading my blog...THANK YOU!

You're one of the 46 supporting friends in the United States?...This Nigga grateful!

If you're among the 27 wonderful persons in Russia who take time out to read my perverted stories....I'm grateful!

You're one of the 23 in Nigeria? Many thanks!(But try tell more people sha 'cos 3 countries dey ahead of you naa! Na una suppose top the chart naa! Make una show me love o!...Lolz)

You're one of the 8 loyal readers I got in Qatar?....Thanks for tolerating and reading my stuff. Hope you enjoy them?

I got 7 readers in Germany. You are one of them?....I'm thankful!

One of the 6 in Canada? You know I'm grateful right?

One of the 2 friends I got in Saudi Arabia? Damn mayne! I wonder how you cope with my sexual nonsense. Thank you still!

That 1 person in France and that 1 person in Indonesia....Kindly accept my gratitude.


WOAH!...Now that I've said my thank yous...Please continue to show your support and help leave comments after reading my stories for I need them. You know without you, this blog would be just a bloody waste of time???

Please tell your friends too and don't forget to follow me on twitter. I never fail to follow back. Ask my followers and they'll confirm that.

Oh yeah! If you're one of my readers and you also own a blog, do send me an e-mail with its link. Would love to read yours and follow it here.

Finally, be rest assured that you will get to enjoy the second part of 'Beautiful Girl' real soon. I bet you'll love its ending. You know me. Thanks so very much then.

Till we meet again (soon) I remain yours truly, That Bloody Pervert.

God bless...Nothing less!!!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog u got,jst knew of the blog today though.U got me addicted to this blog,thumbs up man

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Big smile*. Thank you so very much Tunde. Your words are seriously making ma head swell and i feel both motivated and encouraged to keep doing ma thang. I promise to do my best in keeping you entertained with my posts. Thanks again! God bless...Nothing less!

    TBP

    ReplyDelete