Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Allow me introduce myself

Hallo you! Allow me introduce myself. My name is TBP aka Adefisifomo aka Put-It-For-The-Girl aka Elenu yanmo-yanmo. Quite a number of ridiculous names huh? Don't mind me jare.

In any case, I prefer being simply called TBP. Now don't go thinking TBP stands for 'Tuberculosis Prevention' or 'That Bastard Prick'. Though I can be a prick sometimes, I do not help prevent TB neither am I without a father.

TBP simply means 'That Bloody Pervert'; a name you'll come to love real soon. You just be patient and give me your attention every now and then to see if I won't get you addicted to this lovable ish.

Yes! Back to my name! I'm called That Bloody Pervert. Awkward huh? Well there's a story behind that. You see, I got the name from one bitch like that who I met online while chatting on Google Talk. After the customary exchange of names, ages and other bio stuff, she asked me what I wanted to talk about. This question, unfortunately led to a series of insults with funny meanings and consequently ma Blogger name.

Bitch: So.....What you wanna talk about?

Me: *Singing*...Let's talk about sex baby. Let's talk about your pussy. Let's talk about all the licking and the sucking that may be. Let's talk about sex....LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX!

Bitch: What! FUCK YOU!

Me: WTF! SMH (Suck My Hard-on)

Bitch *Thinking I meant Shake My Head*: LOL...Won't you shake bumbum too? Mtscheew!

Me: LMAO (Lick My Ass'Ole)

Bitch *Thinking I was Laughing My Ass Off*: Bloody Pervert! Your LWKMD!

Me: Thank you. Your LWKMD too! (Your Lips Will Kiss My Dick too!)

Bitch: Mtscheew! *Logs out*


So....Now you know how I came about my name. After that futile chat with the cafe bitch, I suddenly realised I was horny and decided to visit the 'Whore House of Midgets' for sex since I'm a YMCMB. Don't be fooled like that bitch o! I am not a 'Young Money Cash Money Boy' o! I am rather, a 'Young Motherfucka Cocking Midget Bitches'. Lolz

Yep! YEP! Please feel free to call me by my name - That Bloody Pervert!!!

2 comments:

  1. love d new meanings of LMAO and SMH..Thumbs up! General Yong

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin*...Thanks bruva! Glad i schooled you on something. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete