Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Want to Screw You Boo

This post was completely inspired by P. Square and May D. I’m a big fan of theirs and I must confess that I’m a little saddened by the fact that May D. is no longer signed on to Square Records. I’ve always felt they were awesome together but I’m sure the twins have their reasons for wanting to dance “Alingo” without the sweet “Soundtrack” of the gifted fella. In any case, I do hope that differences will be reconciled soon so that they can go back to a happy “Ile Ijo” “Forever”.

Now, this is a short story about me, a chick, and a song. Enjoy………………………………..

One time, I met her
I saw her at Shitta
I wanted to meet her
But there was another chick with her
Could have been her sister
But her titties were bigger
I felt those oranges would be sweeter
And Mr. P started to ‘’Ginger’
He wanted to ‘Prick’ her
So I walked up to meet her
Not minding the one who was with her
I turned into a singer
And hoped my lyrics would please her

I sang……………………

Gurl, I like your senrenre
I know you’ll like my senrenre
Join bodi na senrenre
I’m ready, I’m ready gurl!

Gurl gimme your punrenre
I’ll give you my penrenre
Join bodi na senrenre
I’m ready, I’M READY GURL!!!

Gurl, please try to know me and know me well
I’d like to know you too
Please try to know me and do me well
I’d like to know you too…do you too…screw you boo
Oya follow me !!!

(When I was done singing, my ‘Toastee’ gave her companion a quick glance, scrunched up her face and handed me a DIRTY SLAP.)

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment