Saturday, August 25, 2012

The ‘V’ Connect

Hi you! How are you doing? I sure hope your weekend is making sense? As for me, I’ve been having madt and crazy fun since yesterday drinking, clubbing and humping. As a matter of fact, my regular ‘Friday fuck’ will be showing up again real soon. She called to say she’s bored and wants ‘some company’. We both know what she means right? Mayne, she just can’t get enough of this dick I tell ya…lolz.

So I guess my day is gonna end so fucking nicely. I see you curling up your lips to give that scornful smile. Yeah I caught that! You better don’t hate but appreciate. Afterall, it ain’t a crime to have a fun-filled weekend, is it? *tongue out*. Anyway, while I’m expecting some fine black-ass pussy, do allow me share this interesting ‘cock’ tale that happened to me last Thursday.

You see, I sort of registered my blog on a popular Nigerian search engine that starts with a ‘V’ and does so well in ‘connecting’ businesses with customers, early this month. It’s either I was fucking high as usual when I did it or I did it because the registration was completely free. I’m not even really sure because as I write this, I’m still quite high on stout.

In any case, I totally forgot about the fact that I registered my blog on that platform until I was sent an e-mail invitation last Wednesday to attend a ‘Business Forum’ the following day on how to promote one’s business on the internet. All I had to do was register for free to attend and curiosity got the better of me, so I registered. Upon completing the quick registration process, I got a registration confirmation and a seat reservation in the name of ‘That Bloody Pervert’. You go fear formality naa!...lolz

Anyway, I wasn’t sure afterwards if those behind the forum expected someone like my very self to attend. I mean, I believed that such a forum was meant for real business people who offered tangible and meaningful goods to customers and who wanted to boost their profits. Moreover, those offering services would also have real services like dry-cleaning, security, event-decoration and all that kinda shit. I wasn’t sure if blogging about sex was a service in the real sense of it but I concluded that I would go, not to actually promote my blog (which I guessed many attendees would frown at) but to learn a thing or two about generally promoting one’s business in cyberspace.

The following day came and I tried to look as responsible as possible by wearing a shirt, tie and pants on nice shoes. Don’t get it twisted though. It ain’t like I ain’t proud of who I am or what I am. I only chose to respect the ‘formal’ nature of the occasion.

I arrived Premier Hotel, the venue for the forum 30 minutes later than the specified time and met a fairly-large crowd queuing to have their passes verified before being allowed into the hall. The crowd was a corporate one indeed, with very mature-looking men and women carrying suitcases and business flyers about. I realised I took nothing with me besides a pen and for a quick second, wondered if I should turn back and save myself some impending embarrassment. However, my strong perverted spirit encouraged me and I found myself ‘checking-in’ after a very short while.

“Em…That Bloody Pervert. Am I correct?” The young lady who attended to me asked with some doubt in her voice and on her face.

“Indeed!” I responded trying to sound as formal and corporate as possible.

“Er..Pardon me but please what’s the nature of your business?” she asked again.

“I’m er..er…actually in the service industry. I provide entertainment to a selected target audience you see?” I tried to sound as confident as I could but feared my story wouldn’t make the sale.

“Well em..yeah”. she said studying me carefully. “Okay then! You are most welcome.” I could tell that she wasn’t convinced but she continued anyway – “Kindly go through that door and make the most of the program. It’s designed to be highly interactive and help business people connect with both their kind and prospective customers. Happy connecting!”

All through the time this bitch spoke to me, I couldn’t help but notice how sexually attractive I found her. She was fair in complexion and a bit shorter than I was. Her weave-on looked expensive and complimented her smooth and oval-shaped face. She had hazel eyes and a nose as slim as her red-coloured lips. Though she looked simple and plain like her colleagues in her company-branded polo top, she stood out with the big pointy boobies that made her top swell. The black skirt which she wore was equally puffed-up with some big firm buttocks that struggled to set themselves free from the tight linen covering. Her legs were straight and spotless, tagging along with the fine red heels that she had on but what really got me lusting after this bitch was the nice pair of glasses that she had on. It gave her that nerdy-freak look and I loved it. The spectacles glittered from time to time from the flicker of a fluorescent tube above us and I found myself responding below with ‘Mr. Peniscillin giving her a salute.

As soon as I heard the “Happy connecting” part, I knew I had taken-in enough of her for the time-being. A longer stare and I would certainly have wet myself with precum. “Thank you very much” I said to her with a smile before leaving the queue for the hall’s entrance………………………………………… (To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment