Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Freakin’ n’ Dickin’

*Smile* Sup you? Hiyu doing? You know what today is right? Yaaaaayyyyyy! Happy Friday! *Grin* Mayne, I’m so glad it’s TGIF already. Fridays are just always special for me. Huh? Ehn?? WTF!!! Of course I know I’m supposed to continue my story on ‘Beautiful Girl’. Shit! Can’t a nigga just take a quick break and celebrate Friday??? GEEZ!!! Na wa for you o! You too like story wey concern prick and toto. Mtscheeeew!!!

Anyway, Happy Friday to you sha! As I was saying, I’ve been jubilating all morning because today is the day I get to drink and fuck like crazy. Yeah mayne! I’m gonna have some vodka and I got this slut who’ll be coming over to spend the night. She’s a PRO so she don’t come cheap. I gotta pay the bitch 5 fucking grand every fucking month to get screwed like fucking silly on Friday nights. Hmmn….She fucking worth it though.

So….what you got planned for the day? You gonna drink and fuck some pussy hard like me? Or you gonna call your man or some random dude and shove his dick up your slit? Huh? You don’t know yet? Well, too bad!

You know, while I was jubilating an hour ago, it suddenly occurred to me that not every guy or gurl would be having as much fun as I would be having today. I then decided to compose a sort of poem for them. Did you attend a private primary/elementary school? Do you know this song?......................

Some have food but cannot eat
Some can eat but have no food
I have food and I can eat
Glory be to thee o Lord
AMEN!

You know it? Okay, if you won’t be getting ‘some’ tonight, here’s a poem to fucking SPITE you. Hehehehe……………………..

Some have dicks but have no freaks
Some are freaks but have no dicks
I have dick and I sure got a freak
A freak to kiss, to fuck and lick
HELL YEAH!!!

You feeling bad already? *Tongue out*. Berra go do something ‘bout it.

Okay, gotta go now. Nice talking to ya. I’ll be back with ‘Beautiful Girl 4’ soon.

God bless….Nothing less.

2 comments:

  1. I thank God for me dat I aslo fall in d category of peeps dat have dick and freak for dis awesome cold Friday... Anoda Nyc piece from the pervert himself... Kip d fuck up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz....Thanks ma nigguh! And yeah, we certainly thank God. Imagine what it would be like having a gifted dick with no freak to bless once in a while?....Hmmmn..(thinking)...Not nice I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete