Sunday, August 5, 2012

Beautiful Girl (Part 1)

*Straight face*…..Hey, how far? Awayu? Fine abi? No problem. Thank you for not leaving A SINGLE comment for me o! You try WELL-WELL. Anyway, I have decided to revenge….Yes! REVENGE!!! I will not continue the story about my antics in school. I will not tell you what happened after the ‘Miss Valentine’ incident. Instead, I will move on to something else…something more recent.

Ehn? Wetin happen? Abegi joor! That excuse won’t fly. Better leave me alone JEJELY and allow me talk about something else. After all, no be me get my blog? Mtscheeeew!!! *Tongue out*

Anyway, like I said, I’ll be sharing with you another story today. Don’t worry; you’ll enjoy it because it still has to do with my perversion. Fuck it! Of course every story of mine will be about my sexually-sick perverted self. I’m not called That Bloody Pervert for nothing you know???

You see, I was once thrown in jail for having sex. I know…I know! You’re quite surprised shey? Hmmn…Me too o! Wonders shall never end. Imagine being jailed simply cos ‘You fuck toto?’ I tire for dis we country o!

So, as I was saying, I once spent 24 hours in jail, no thanks to my former employer. The bloody fool put me there against my wish simply because I helped his wife’s condition and kept her happy. I don’t see why anyone should get punished for giving assistance and making others happy. Do you?

Well, as the story goes, I once worked in an advertising agency as an advert executive. I was quite hardworking and contributed to the creation of award-winning television advertisement jingles. I try shey? You know say me nor fit fall your hand naa?

Anyway, my boss, one old and thickset ‘Bongafish’ like that admired my diligence and loyalty towards my work so much that he foolishly added to my work load and made me his unofficial personal assistant. This new job description entailed running personal errands which included giving his beautiful wife money at her shop, just in front of their residence, when necessary.

Now, I won’t lie ehn? I was never really in the habit of taking more than two glances at ‘Madam’ each time I made a cash delivery but I always did admire her for taking very good care of herself. She always did her best to look young and graceful and her efforts (in my opinion ‘cos you don’t bloody know her) were commendable. You know all these married women who compete stiffly with campus babes by the way they dress right? Mothers who refuse to wear loose-fitting clothes and opt for the likes of see-through blouses, jeggings and tight-fitting pants that exhibit hips, bumbum and that very tempting V-shape in the front right? Yeah! Madam was certainly in that league; the league of MILFs aka ‘My head still dey dere’.

Madam, during weekdays, was often in her shop, where she sold imported designer handbags and shoes strictly for ladies. Thickset ‘Bongafish’ was of course the one who had the shop constructed for her and financed the business by providing a regular travelling allowance for her shopping in Dubai. No be small flexing abi? I agree o! Me sef go reash dere one day, make I ‘penetrate international border’ and ‘sample foreign congo’. I wonder how their moans go sound sef….lolz.

Ehen! As I was storytelling, each time I had to dash out of the office for such a trip, on the instruction of ‘Bongafish’ of course, the mission was always simple and straightforward - Rush down to the shop using a commercial motorcycle (Okada) to meet an expectant wife, greet her, hand her the cash (while taking my two slow glances) and rush back to the office. No biggie shey?

Well, on one particular day….hmmmnn…(shaking my head)…One exceptional and peculiar day…..’Bongafish’ asked me to go on the usual errand so that madam could take the kids out for some emergency shopping (whatever that meant) and I replied in the affirmative with immediate and instant alacrity. Dem nor born me well make I yarn am “No” that time naa! For where??? *Shrug* But make im try am now naa! *Giggle* I don even forget say im nor fit even try that kain tin again sef..*Laugh*

You see, I wasn’t willing at all to go at that particular time because I was setting ‘P’ (Parole) with one fine chick in Bowen University through the twitter application on auracoolonline.com. It's quite a new and cool 'webish' for peeps who wanna set 'P' and get thoroughly entertained. Anyway, this chick and I were getting to know each other and I knew she was ‘feeling ma swag’ and ‘Digging ma steez’. However, I didn’t have much of a choice but to please that old, short, thickset bastard I call ‘Bongafish’ so off I went. Little did I know that that fateful errand would cost me some jail time and later turn into a very pleasant and vengeful story…………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment