Sunday, August 12, 2012

Beautiful Girl (Part 4)

“What took you so long my friend? Did you meet my wife? Did she delay you? She wasn’t in the shop when you got there ehn? And to think that I warned her of your coming o! But she got the package, right? Women sef..(rubbing chin).. you really never can understand them, can you?”. ‘Bongafish’ was drilling me with quick questions in his usual style but I saw that coming and armed myself with ready-made answers for the reasonable ones amongst his plenty.

“Yes I did sir and no, not really sir. She joined me as soon as she could and she now has the envelope sir.” I said while confirming that it was still in my back pocket by stylishly feeling for it. As soon as Oga dismissed me, I rushed into the restroom to count my ‘service fee’ and found myself N40,000 richer. Wow! I was so fucking ecstatic that I muffled a shout. What could I say? “A Wife in NEED is a Friend INDEED!”. I returned to my department and my desk to resume setting ‘P’ with my twitter buddy with the unshakable resolution of calling my MILF that night as promised.

Madam, as I later discovered, was such a freak. She kept calling me to set ‘P’ and we regularly met at hotels of her choice. Yes! You got that right. Not hotel….HOTELS. Though she couldn’t get enough of me, we sure had to be discreet about the secret ‘matches’ that we played and that warranted switching ‘stadia’. And during our meetings of sheer fuckery, you bet that serious, sexy shit went down. I fulfilled my mature lover’s many fantasies including role-playing, slapping, smacking, teasing and fucking her tight sexy butt but I sure as hell did not go down ‘there’. Shoo! How I for take do that one now??? Make I lick place wey two grown-up pikin bin don commot from? Nah mayne! Dat one na ‘odikwa risky’.

Madam, on her part, was very appreciative of my satisfactory services that she never failed to show her generosity. Each time I was asked to deliver a package by ‘Bongafish’, that package always ended up in my left back pocket and I made good use of its contents by shopping for new clothes and electronic gadgets, not forgetting impressing my ‘Twitter P’ who by now was already feeling my ‘Big Boy Swag’. I regularly sent the ‘potential fuck’ big denominations of airtime in my bid to lure her to my place for ‘you-know-what’ and my ‘moves’ paid off eventually. She promised to visit after I had promised her N10,000 for only transportation fare from her school to my place with an extra N5,000 if she would be a ‘good gurl’. The bloody thieving cunt abi? Lolz….I know.

Anyway, I was having a ball with my new financial status, courtesy of madam and er…*grin* ’Bongafish’ of course. I was ‘chopping’ my Oga’s money and he didn’t realise it……at least not until one fateful, unfortunate, sad, pitiful and sorrowful Friday.

You see, just before that very day, my MILF had persuaded me to visit her at home at the close of work for an urgent matter. I was both nervous and reluctant over her request and I found it very difficult concentrating on the day’s job. I was nervous as fuck because I feared her telling me the clichéd nonsense that most single guys dread to hear. You know it right? If you don’t, go ask any single guy in a relationship the ‘one thing’ his girl can say to him to send shivers down his spine and make him wet himself with pee.

Then, I was a bit reluctant because even though I knew Oga had gone on a business trip to Abuja and her daughters were still in school (as she claimed), I wasn’t really comfortable with meeting with her in her matrimonial home. I mean, what if the neighbours suddenly became both nosy and suspicious about how I had now gone beyond the shop and into the house for my ‘package delivery’? Yeah, yeah! I know what you’re thinking now. “So this bloody pervert has got a conscience?”. Of course I do! I may be a freak over pussy but I try to infuse some common sense into my acts of fuckery.

Anyway, I obliged my ‘sponsor’ and eventually found out that there was absolutely nothing to worry about. Madam only needed me over because her ‘kini’ had been and still was scratching her. “I’ve missed you darling. I had to cook up the urgent-matter story so you wouldn’t disappoint me. C’mon now, I need you so bad. Come to mama!” she said in between a giggle.

Upon hearing those words, a strong feeling of relief and a stronger feeling of anger instantly rushed through my veins at the same time. Even though I was relieved that I was spared the confusion over what to do with a potential offspring, I was terribly pissed at her for giving me the jitters simply because she wanted to be fucked. “So na even fuck she want wey she come dey pack fear put for my bodi abi? Okay! She go hia WEENNNN today” I said to myself.

Now, I gotta ask….have you ever fucked or been fucked with anger before? If yes, you certainly can imagine what I then put madam through. If no, please and please, never ever let your partner fuck you while being angry o! Hmmm….A word is enough for the wise. Na either toto go tear or prick go bend.

Well, in my own case, it was madam’s toto that bore the brunt of my anger. No sooner had I stripped myself naked than I dealt with the horny bitch. I sooooo gave it to her that her ‘ringtone’ changed from the usual “Ah!…ohh!…yesss!…that’s it!….give it to me!” to “Aaargh!...ooooosssshhh!....Yeeehhh!.....Awwwww!.....Take it easy now….Aaaarggghhhh!!!!”

Yes o! I pounded madam’s pussy silly and my annoyance didn’t allow me come as early as I normally did, so you may as well imagine the powerful, pleasurable pain I put her through.

After about 45 minutes of hard-core sex and a quick shower, I began hurriedly getting back into my clothes while my MILF remained on the bed sweating profusely, panting and trying hard to catch her breath. I somewhat had my back to her but I was certain she had her eyes fixed on me while asking herself “What the bloody hell got into this young man today?”.

However, I didn’t really enjoy the sex this time around. I was already fed up with madam and her aged cunt. Besides, I knew there was no way I could keep up the sneaky act without facing serious consequences in the future. Madam’s insatiable sexual appetite was a high risk to my welfare and safety despite her sweet sexiness and appreciable generosity. I knew I had to say those difficult, saddening and painful words at some point in time. It had to be now or never so I chose now…………………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment