Monday, August 27, 2012

My Twitter Issues

*Smile* Hey you! What’s good? Errthang right? Cool! I’m doing just fine on this end myself.

*Sigh* Aaight mayne! There ain’t no use lying. I’m kinda down. Some tweeps just got me emotional by unfollowing me and I don’t get why. I mean, why would they even bother following me on twitter in the first place, knowing fully well that they couldn’t tolerate me - That Bloody Pervert??? Shit don’t make sense!

Even when I went under the aliases of ‘Fisifomo’ and ‘Pussylanimous’ I made it quite clear on my profiles that I was with ‘Team Perv’. Both my regular tweets and favourites even attest to this so I think it’s rather callous of tweeps to take advantage of my pledge to ‘always follow back’ and deceive me. They just follow me at random first and then stylishly unfollow after I must have reciprocated. Now that ain’t fair.

What even makes me feel worse is knowing that a certain ‘sleek’ someone who tolerated me as a newbie on twitter suddenly betrayed me like the others. Her good ‘Unfaded’ friend, whom I’ve never met but was more like my ‘Stweetster’ – ‘Tweet Sister’ and who used to support me and encourage tweeps to retweet my tweets is also nowhere to be found….*sobs*

Now, you might say I’m taking Twitter too seriously. You might say having tweet buddies ain’t like having real friends. I disagree! I believe that my tweet buddies will someday become my real friends simply because we have SOMETHING in common – We appreciate dirty talk!

Twitter in my modest opinion is all about making online friends and establishing a network; a network that can help you grow in your personal or business life. We all need friends you know? That’s a fact of life.

Anyway, I guess I could say I’ve learnt my lesson. What is important however is that I need REAL friends now. I need a network of true perverts who will stick with me through thick and thin and read my blog and have me read theirs so that we can improve on our writing skills and share constructive criticisms. This is simply why I unsubscribed from the ‘20followers.com’ service. It didn’t make sense that an application was forcing friends on me and vice-versa. I think those behind it got the whole idea of followership wrong. Friendship is meant to be made, not bought or forced.

*SMH*…Right now, I am undecided as to whether to review my follow back policy or not. NO! I think I know what to do now. I would easily have said I will no longer do follow backs but that would be plain senseless and arrogant of me. Oh how much I detest arrogance! The truth of the matter really is that I can’t make friends nor build a network of perverts if I don’t follow and have tweeps follow me back.

So this is now what I’m gonna do – I will still follow first, tweeps whose handles and tweets catch my fancy. In my recent usual practice too, I won’t request for follow backs nor will I, any longer, disturb their timelines with my perverted replies. What I’m gonna do however is this – If you do ‘feel’ me enough to follow FIRST, please don’t expect a follow back till you send to me “Follow back. I’m TeamPerv”. You don’t even need to add “Please” or “Kindly”. Once I see “TeamPerv”, be rest assured that I’ll follow back (And hope that you don’t ditch me later, of course).

You may think I’m trying to raise my shoulders in pride by saying this. Nope! Far from it. Besides, that doesn’t even count because I don’t have as many followers to be doing something as stupid as such. All I’m simply trying to do now is to make not just the ‘right kind’ of friends, but achieve GENUINE friendship on Twitter.

Okay then! Enough said. I’ll go now and drink my beloved stout in memory of my ‘Ex-Tweeps’. Oh! By the way, I hope you’ve realised that I now go by the sobriquet of Dr. Cockintush on Twitter? Cool huh? I decided to create a character who would administer ‘Mr. Peniscillin’ on them needy hoes. It means ‘Cock-in-Tush’. Gerrit? I’m sure you do.

Aaite then! Gotta go!………………TeamPerv for life !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment