Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Aisha, All My Life for You!

Like I mentioned before, I eventually got around to leaving that silly controlling environment called a school and took my entrance exam. I attained a score good enough to get me into my second school selection. It happened to be a boarding school but hey! It was what I darn wanted. I just wanted to get out of the house and away from my family for a change.

The few months spent at home before resuming as a JSS 1 student were maximised fully. I listened to music from all genres and studied their lyrics to improve my vocabulary. By the time it I was due for school, I knew there was no stopping me in my whole new lyrical adventure.

It wasn’t difficult making friends in school. Almost everyone…Yes! Including girls liked me. They were equally fascinated by how much I loved to sing and how quick I was in learning the lyrics of songs without writing them out on a piece of paper. I loved having them around too and never failed to entertain them whenever the need arose. Soon, I was writing love letters for the boys and singing for girls in exchange for kisses. Not on the mouth naughty! On the cheek!

One fateful day during break time, Aisha, the deputy class monitor came to me asking for some help in learning the chorus to KC & Jojo’s ‘All my life’, which she claimed she loved very much. After agreeing to peck me, I sat her down and sang my corrupt version…….

All my life…..I’ve prayed for a slut like you.
And ma dick glad….glad that it has finally found you.
All my life…..I prayed for a cunt like you!
And I hope that you’ll let me suck you boo ooooo.
Yes I pray that you do the same thang too oooooo”

Aisha laughed out loud and instead of giving me my peck, pinched me while saying I should quit fooling around. I grinned at her while rubbing my arm and sang for her, the original lyrics to the song. Little did I know that a senior in my hostel had passed by and witnessed practically the whole thing……………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment