Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beautiful Girl (Part 3)

“Be frank with me” she said again, but with pleading eyes this time. “Do you find me attractive?”

“Madam, to be candid, you are beautiful. You are very attractive and Oga is lucky to have you as a wife. It’s just that he gets distracted way too much” I tried to avoid looking at her face and saying “If only you knew how many rounds I’ve gone on you in my dreams”.

“Just answer the question!” she snapped. “You said any man would find me appealing. Do you see me that way?”

“Me? M..mm..mee? Of cc..course ma”. I stuttered. “I do. I find you attractive ma”. I guessed it was high time I let the cat out of the bag.

“Okay then! PROVE IT!” Madam shocked me with those words. She rose quickly from her seat and made for the door. No sooner had she locked it than she came for me and arrested my hands in hers. She didn’t even give me the chance to pretend I was resisting her and before I could say “Punani Cockintosh”, madam’s lips began caressing mine and our tongues were soon practising jujitsu.

“Ohhh!” Madam moaned as I expertly stroked her tongue with mine. The feeling was so warm and wet and madam’s saliva tasted like peach. After we kissed passionately for about 60 seconds, madam pulled me towards the chair she sat on earlier and pushed me hard into it. I sat down with a thump and knew I was in for some serious ‘fuckery’. Madam only grinned at me and said “Now boy, you’re going to give me what I’ve been missing!”

And oh did I give it to her! You know me nau? Abi you don quick forget? Me…that bloody pervert wey nor dey slack…wey nor dey dull…Ah! No be small tin o!

Anyway, madam got out of her skirt and panty in no time and reached for my belt buckle. I assisted her in getting me out of both my trousers and boxer shorts and soon, madam was riding me like a horse on her chair.

“Giddy-up! GIDDY UP!!!” She bellowed while riding my dick. Hahaahaa….It’s a lie o! Got ya! Madam was a freak but she wasn’t that sick..at least not like me…lol. What she rather let out uncontrollably was “Oh you’re so sweet!….Oh you’re so good!...Oh he’s never fucked me like this before!” And when I decided to take charge of things by grabbing her firm, round bumbum and smacking it hard on ‘Mr. Peniscillin’, madam’s pleasure went up a notch - “Yes please give it to me….Please do me like you’re doing me right now….Oh do me! Ohh God bless you! Ohh yes!... OHH YESSSS!!!”

Madam was going crazy for sure but I didn’t blame her. Mr. Peniscillin (Will tell you about him later) was skilful and ever ready to please. I was positively surprised that despite being a mother of two, she was very tight. It was either Oga had neglected her pussy for a long time or his dick was just terribly small to explore that sweet cave called a cunt. In any case I didn’t care now.

After some good straddling, bouncing and riding for 15 mins (You think say I be 1 minute man abi?), we both came and madam offered me some tissue to wipe of the dick which had been thoroughly bathed in the mixture of our releases. Her face was bright now and she wore a dashing smile. “Oh! The things sex could achieve” I said to myself. I instantly felt like I had contributed my quota of service to humanity and played the good Samaritan in this situation. Watcha think???

It took little time to get back into our bottom clothings and just as I shyly said my goodbye, madam surprised me. “Wait! Take this (Offering me both her business card and THE ENVELOPE) You deserve this. I’ll give the girls a treat with my own money, not that idiot’s.”

“But ma..” I tried to explain but she wasn’t having any of that. “No buts my dear. You really should take it and spoil yourself. But please call me tonight okay?” winking as she uttered the last statement.

“Okay ma. If you insist. Thank you very much and I will be sure to call” I said taking the envelope and excusing myself out of the big, fanciful shop and into the busy street…………………………….

2 comments: