Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Beautiful Girl (Part 5)

Madam, still lying on the bed, asked me to take out some money from a drawer beneath her wooden mirror frame for my transportion fare when I was fully dressed and ready to take my exit. I knew it was time to voice out my feelings and I quickly seized the opportunity before I lost my nerve. “Em…thank you ma but I..I…I’m fine today. I d..d..don’t really need the money.”

“Ehn? YOU WHAT? Come again? She immediately responded looking like someone who had just been electrocuted. With that, I didn’t expect to lose my nerve so suddenly but I tell you, that bloody weakling nerve sure failed me. For a second or two, I stupidly thought her “Come again” was asking me to cum inside her again and I was rendered speechless for a few more seconds.

“Er..I mean I..I…d..don’t think I can do this anymore. We n..ne..need to stop this ma” I said when I eventually caught my breath.

And then came the ranting! “YOU MEAN YOU NO LONGER WANT TO SEE ME? OH MY GOD! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS? (Sobbing)…WHAT HAS COME OVER YOU? YOU WANT TO ABANDON ME AND DENY ME PLEASURE JUST LIKE MY HUSBAND DID EHN? AFTER ALL I’VE DONE FOR YOU? (Crying now)…. AH! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WEREN’T MAN ENOUGH LIKE THAT FOOL. SO YOU’VE HAD ENOUGH OF ME ALREADY AND YOU WANT TO LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT??? EHN??? FINE!!! GO!...LEAVE!...GET OUTTTT!!!...(Wailing now)..I SAID GEERRROOUUTTTTTTT!!!!!

I almost jumped out of my skin at madam’s yelling and I made a quick dash for the door. In less than 10 seconds, I was out of the house and on a bike home….never to return to madam’s arms or juicy pussy again. On the road home, I kept asking myself “Why did madam have to erupt like that? Shey I no try reach ni? Abi whish one be my own for continuous fucking. Na resident pussy permit she give me? Mtscheeeewww!”

The following day that came turned out to be the worst day of my entire life. That very Friday, I got to the office earlier than usual because madam denied me enough sleep. She kept pestering me with calls, which I refused to take since I had already made up my mind not to go back on my decision. I really should have picked up my phone and spoken to her but I didn’t want to listen to a cry baby in the middle of the night.

Anyway, work and every other thing with me went just fine but not until an enraged ‘Bongafish’ came into my department with two stern-looking men in casual clothing. Next thing I heard him say was “That’s him!” before one of the mean-looking men took out an identity card from his right breast pocket, pointed to the picture on it and asked “Young man, is this your I.D card?”

With those words, my head spun and I experienced a quick flashback. Shit! I forgot to put back my I.D card around my neck before fleeing from madam. Madam must have been too furious with herself and depressed to even notice it on the floor beside the king-sized bed and Oga must have found it upon returning from his trip. I knew my game was up now. What could I put up in my defense in explaining how my identity card found its way into Oga’s bedroom? I sure was fucked as hell!

“Yes” I said without remorse or fear. It was too late to be scared now. I had fucked my boss’ wife like a real man so I had to be that real man and face whatever consequence that was to come.

“It’s you ehn?” the second man said shaking his head. “Na you dey chop food wey you no follow cook abi? Na you go farm go dey uproot sweet potato for im owner back abi? Na you go dey put am for…”Ahem!…please!” ‘Bongafish rudely interrupted the unintentional embarrassment. “Just do your job and let me have some peace here, okay?”

“Yes sir” both men chorused with a salute before introducing themselves to me as police officers from ‘Area G’ with one saying “Young man, you have to leave with us NOW to the station for interrogation. Would you like to go with us peacefully or you’d prefer to be dragged in handcuffs?”

“I’ll go with you quietly” I said and everyone in the office, except ‘Bongafish’ who cast me a devilish look, watched me pack my stuff and exit the office in the company of the policemen with shock and confused faces………………………………..

HOW DID THE STORY END?
WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AT THE STATION?
DID I LEAVE THE STATION ALIVE?
DID I GET ANY OF THE FEMALE CELL-MATES PREGNANT?
DID I MASTURBATE IN PRISON?
DID I LIVE TO FUCK AGAIN?
WHAT BECAME OF MADAM, MY TWITTER ‘P’ AND MY DICK?

ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND MANY MORE WILL BE ANSWERED IN………….


BEAUTIFUL GIRL 6 – THE FINAL FUCKERY………CUMing YOUR WAY SOON!!!)

2 comments:

  1. nice one,can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch! It will be out real soon.

    God bless...Nothing less.

    ReplyDelete