Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beautiful Girl (Part 2)

I was seriously upset over not meeting madam on getting to her shop. “Where the bloody hell is this woman? Didn’t Oga tell her I was on my way as usual? Ooooooh!” I said to myself. I had planned to make the delivery as quick as possible and head back to continue the ‘P’ after saying ‘bbs’ (be back soon). It was the first time such would ever happen though so while I was getting pissed at madam for stalling my mission, I secretly hoped all was well.

I was just about to call Oga and ‘report’ his ‘property’ to him when I saw madam coming. She was only a few yards away and she walked briskly. She was apparently coming from the house, I was quite certain of that. Though madam looked young and ravishing as ever on this very day, her face didn’t carry the usual smile I was used to seeing. She seemed like she had been sobbing and was wiping ‘something’ off her face with a white handkerchief. I suspected that ‘something’ was tears.

All my frustration and anger turned into sympathy when madam approached me and apologised for not being in the shop to receive me. She tendered her apology as a reply to my “Good afternoon ma” while still drying her eyes and my heart melted. I had never seen her this way and I wasn’t sure if it was proper to ask what was wrong or just shut the fuck up and mind my bloody business.

The shop was unlocked in no time and madam made for her big chair. She sank into it and tried to force a smile at me. She tried to deceive me that she was okay but her effort ended up in vain. The moment I brought out the envelope containing money and said “Ma, Oga said I should give you this” she broke down and sobbed uncontrollably.

I was so confused. Gosh! I really was. Here was madam wailing like a baby and I wasn’t sure of the right thing to do. My instinct told me to comfort her and I obeyed. “Sorry ma. Please stop crying ma…Please!” were the words that left my mouth. Madam didn’t stop until after a few seconds before pouring her heart out to me. “He thinks all I want is his money ehn? Is it because I’m a woman that I don’t deserve some respect…some attention? Shouldn’t my own feelings be taken into consideration? Must I be maltreated? Work, work, WORK!…That’s all I hear and money is all I get. It’s not fair! It’s so not fair!” Madam’s questions were one too many and her face was a complete mess right now but somehow, I couldn’t keep my eyes off her big bosom. “Oh my! These are very nice….very juicy….hmmm” I thought. Oh shit! I was supposed to be listening to her confessions of pain and sadness. “Oh well! I sure could stare a little longer at them titties.”

With “Right?” my attention was promptly restored even though I wasn’t current on the subject any longer. “Ma?” was my response and madam studied me quickly before giving me a look of disbelief and saying “I really don’t expect you to tell me. I know he’s your employer and you would want to protect him. It’s okay. It’s fine. I am the one meant to suffer.” and the crying continued. This time with greater intensity and I knew I had to do something quick if I wanted to get back to my Twitter ‘P’ on time.

I reached out for madam’s right hand while her left rested on her nose, guiding the flowing tears onto her lips and held it gently saying “Please stop crying ma. Everything is going to be alright. Please ma. I’m begging you”

“What’s her name? Tell me her name and where she works then? Tell me where she lives? What time does she visit? Tell me! Tell me!!” God! This woman was getting out of hand because I just didn’t understand.

“Who ma?” It was a scornful look she cast at me this time and I shivered. “The woman who prevents my husband from making me happy! The bitch who refuses to allow him have time for me so that all he gives me is money!”

I got it now and became a bit amused at this for a good number of reasons. First of all, ‘Bongafish’ was not seeing another woman. I was certain of this because the man worked like an ox every weekday. I mean, I didn’t know about weekends but since she thought I knew something about it, she had to suspect him on weekdays, right?

Secondly, it seemed fucking ironical that the bitch…oops! Sorry. I meant ‘Oga madam’. It seemed ironical that Oga madam was getting plenty money yet that didn’t seem enough. I thought what all bitches wanted was money and more money from men. So they could want some good dick too? Hmmn…Bloody pretenders!

For the third, it was somewhat strange that madam was sharing something quite personal as this with just a bloody employee aka errand-boy like myself. In my head I was like “Bitch, quit telling me your problems and personal shit. I need to gerrout ASAP!” I wished I could laugh at her a little but I dared not.

“There’s no other woman ma…He’s not cheating on you”. I rushed the words out and madam’s face suddenly brightened. “He’s not??? Really? So why doesn’t he touch me anymore?”

“Chei! This one na JAMB question o!” I thought to myself. “Em…Oga works very hard at the office ma. I’m sure he’s usually very stressed out and spent by the time he gets home. You know he’s not as young as he used to be ma?”

“Then why doesn’t he just tell me? Why must he constantly dismiss me like a piece of trash?” She stared into my face now and I wondered if she could find the answers she sought inside and all by herself. “Or am I no longer attractive?”

“Don’t say that ma. Of course you are. Many women your age would sacrifice their best friends at a shrine just to look as attractive as you do. Your looks would appeal to any man ma”

Madam didn’t stop staring. I even felt more nervous when her stare began to shift and migrate from my face to my chest, my hands and then the highly questionable area on my trousers. “Oh my! What the bloody hell was madam doing?” I found out sooner than expected.

“Appealing to any man you say. Tell me, do I look appealing to you?” came the anticipated question with squinted eyes. For a split second, I lost my nerve and wasn’t sure of what next to say………….........................

No comments:

Post a Comment