Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Sincere Apologies!...Make Una No Vex!

You know what, I just had a second thought about my plan, which I shared with you earlier. I think I'ma SCRATCH THAT!!! (In my preferred tongue, I'd say SCREW THAT!)

The truth is, I really would love to sing for you. It's just that I have to be considerate about the young innocent friends who I'm friends with on Google Plus. Moreover, it wouldn't be nice to face any kind of copyright battle. You know what I mean huh?

Sorry for leading you on. I really wish I could take it back. Do pardon me.

I'll try and make it up to you in my next post.

Thanks for your understanding.


TBP
God bless...Nothing less

2 comments:

  1. Plz make ur blogs more imaginable....asin discribe every process of d fuckery...plz...make it more imaginaable 4 example u didn't tell us if u suck her boobs...or lick her tight pussy...wat am trying 2 say is dat make ur blogs in a way dt ur readers get wet or hard by reading it....something dey wld be able 2 masturbate 2...am a girl so erotic blogs r wat keep me goin..(Playin wit my self dt is...*wink*)...cuz its so hard 2 get a good fuck dis days...so plz improve...thnk u...urs truly...horney bitch xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horney Bitch,
    Thanks so very much for your comment. Be rest assured that i'll see to that. Infact, just say the word and you'll have the full description as a new post tomorrow. Meaning you'll have something to wank to soon...*wink*

    Yours truly,
    That Bloody Pervert

    ReplyDelete