Thursday, November 1, 2012

Yours Truly,

It was the 2nd Wednesday in the nostalgic month of May

I remember it so well; indeed like it was yesterday

Lonely and horny I was, until you came my way

And konji came to an abrupt end........Oh! What a blessed day!

You became my fellow, fuckmate and friend

You promised you'd remain so, till the very end

With the magic of your bush, heavenly punani and enchanting scent

You set me right, and out to you my heart instantly went

It would only make sense for me to return the favour

And show how grateful I am that you shagged me and became my saviour

Your cunnilingus needs, I will not toy with and your clitoris, I will pleasurably labour

You drive me wild each time you scream my name..... Oh lawd!..Yes DEBO!

And so shall it be till our private parts get weary, old and weak

You being my little whore and I your sweet adorable freak

Cheat on you with your bestie? Maybe No, maybe Yes

But never will a time come when I would ever lust for you less

For you were there for me when I was desperate for sinful company

You went on your knees to bless my cock and proved you did want me

Baby, you are my little angel on earth and this you’ll always be

Sinfully heavenly; glistening and truly a splendid sight to see

This plus much more is why you'll always be dear and precious to me

You complete me......I'll forever fuck you and be YOURS COMPLETELY!


Yours Truly,









No comments:

Post a Comment