Friday, November 2, 2012

Bad Break Up

Okay bitch, now here's the deal

I don't mean to kick you to the curb but I'm begging you to please move ‘to the left’

Things ain't right between us so I think it's high time you stepped

Don't think I'm making this decision because I'm both frustrated and vexed

I'm simply tired of offering you apologies; why wait for the next?

It's funny though to think you say I hump recklessly

But then, I never before now, accused you of parting your legs so frequently and so carelessly

C'mon nau, we both know what I'm saying is true

I mean, your boss; old classmate and ex-lover all do too

So please let's be mature and stop the blame game

'Cos funny it would be to stand here and watch you re-enact the pot calling the kettle names

How nice it was back then though when we flaunted our love everywhere; even in the streets

I'll never forget how I always looked forward to us getting freaky beneath the sheets

But now, the chemistry bonding us has gone from sweet to sour

We no longer care about showing off sexual power, but prefer to nag and fight at every hour

When it ain't you complaining about your girlfriends tongue-lashing and nibbling on my large sausage

It would be me ranting about how them blokes commend you for being able to swallow, in a text message

And when it ain't me complaining about your boss dominating the list in your call records

It would be you nagging about me patronising the birthday-suit club every second

So I think it's best that we split. I'll have the cigar case and you can keep the mug

Bye-bye babe! You bet I'll be sure to remain a hot stud

I only hope you'll someday change and stop being a female dog.

BITCH!!!






2 comments: