Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Prayer for Shawty and Her Bestie

Now please don’t get it twisted. I love ma bitch! Not in the lovey-dovey way though but I sure do love her. I swear she fine as fuck and errthang! She humps me good too…lolz. She cleans and cooks just fine as well. The only problem is, just like my man – DMX, I’ma dog for life! You see, I get tempted very easily and I sure do hope that shit won’t affect me when I’m married….*sigh*. Temptation is a mo’fucking bitch you know? Once a hot chick spreads her legs…..I’m like DAMN! SHE FUCKING GOT ME! No doubt!......*smh*

Anyway, this post is basically about ma ride-or-die bitch. She loves me as fuck (or so she says) and I always tend to feel that pinch of guilt everytime we’re done fucking. Why? Well, em….because her bestie (best friend/best female friend) is also in the picture. I’m sure you can relate to that.

One time when my bitch and her buddy were supposed to go for a lecture at school, her bestie suddenly developed a headache and stayed back. Trust me, her staying back was just the beginning of my infidelity or immoral fuckery or whatever crap you wanna call it.

I was in my room chatting with my twitter buddies via auracoolonline.com when she suddenly appeared, unannounced……………..

“Hey…..watchu doing?” she surprised me with.

“Huh?....I’m on twitter. I thought you were supposed to be in school” I tried to query her.

“Yeah, but a nasty headache came along and I just couldn’t go anymore.”

“Hmmn” I said rubbing my chin. “I see. And your gurl is where?”

Bestie let out a quick laugh. “In school of course. I mean, I’m the one with the headache, not her you know?”

“Oh yeah! That’s right!” I replied with obvious sarcasm.

Bestie got the message and chuckled again. I went back to typing on my computer when she ‘shot’ me a hot question.

“But wait o! Are you really that good in bed?”

“WHAT???”

“Oh come off it joor! Ma gurl can’t help mouthing-off to all of us who happen to be her friends about how you’re a hot stud and everything. So….I simply wanna know if it’s true.” she said with a hard fixated gaze upon my innocent looking face, which later shifted to the lower part of my body.

“WTF!.…..Gurl, you’ve really got a headache. How about you go back to your room, pop a pill and sleep it off. Aaite?” . But this bitch didn’t budge.

“You haven’t answered my question mehn!. Answer it okay?” She was looking hard into my eyes now and I felt fucking uncomfortable.

“Go away joor! You’re making me uneasy” I let out a fake laugh. “Okay okay! Yes, I’ma hot fucking stud! Happy now???” I felt that would help get rid of her immediately and get her the fuck out of my business. BUT THE BITCH STILL REFUSED TO BUDGE.

“Well, I guess I could easily say that and leave you know? The only problem is….I’m actually curious now.” She instantly locked the door, abandoned it and came for me. Just when she got right in front of me, with her standing and me still sitting, she placed her hands on her hips akimbo style and I suddenly felt some sweat form on my forehead.

“What tha fuck! You’re curious? About what again you this geh ehn?” I asked impatiently. She gave me a hint though, as to her curiosity. She immediately got down on her knees right in front of me and placed both her hands on my crotch. Mr. P stirred instantly and was like “Hello! Anybody home???”

“Well, now I’m curious as to if what you say is really, really true. I know guys like to tell awful lies when it comes to their sexual ability” she said, unzipping my fly and trying to part the pee-hole in my boxers open.

“Em….whatchu doing???” I asked her twitching and trembling. Of course I knew what she was doing. I was just trying to justify my fear or whatever feeling that I felt at the time.

Bestie laughed hard. She had an already erect Mr. P in one hand now and she stared at it in amazement. “Oooh! You’ve got quite a package here. But you know what they say boy….the taste of the pudding….IS IN THE EATING!” and with that, bestie took my cock in her mouth.

You really should have been there to see bestie ‘blow’ Mr. P with great dexterity and alacrity….Lolz. Parting her slim and soft lips open, she wrapped them around my shaft and sucked on it for a brief moment. I was already beginning to feel the pleasurable sensation forming inside me before she took those lips further down my cock and stuck-out her saliva-soaked tongue to lick the whole of it. She licked every inch of Mr. P from cap to rod repeatedly for a while before reaching for my balls first with her tongue and then her mouth; sucking hard on my scrotum and swallowing it to my delight. This bitch was good! She didn’t use teeth!

“Oh! Ssss….Oooh!” I moaned like a hoe. The sensation was fucking good and I was loving every single feel of it. Bestie kept oiling Mr. P with warm and sticky saliva as she bobbed her head up and down on a hard-as-fuck Mr. P.

“Make me gag!” she suddenly commanded and I caught the fire of sinful desire in her eyes. “Make me choke on your hard dick” she yelled at me. I didn’t feel in the mood to argue so I obediently did as I was told. I got up from the seat, palmed her head against Mr. P, and in a vicious force, pressed it hard against me so that Mr. P shot up far into her mouth. Bestie’s face puffed at that attempt and she choked. “Kpoah!” that sounded and mayne, was it lovely? She snatched her face back right after, took in a light breath and spat some more thick saliva on my wet and dripping dick before burying her face on it again.

Gosh! I seriously doubt that you can possibly imagine how and what I felt exactly right there and then. Bestie proved herself to be a daring dick-sucker…a naughty nodder….a headstrong head-giver and fellatio fanatic. After what seemed like a while, I could take no more. The pressure had risen in me and the need to ejaculate came calling badly. I ended up responding to that call and all the pleasure I received by shooting a gob of hot cum into her mouth and possibly down her throat. I actually expected her to withdraw her face, squeeze it in disgust and spit out what was left of Mr. P in her mouth. Surprisingly though, bestie swallowed it excitedly. “Mmmm……Goooooooood! YUMMY!” was all she said while she winked at me.

“How’s your headache now gurl?” I asked smiling.

“It’s gone hun! Your sweet cum cured it. YAY!” she quipped and I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“So…now you’ve satisfied your curiosity. You must feel happy. Aren’t you?” I needed to know now what this bitch was thinking. Was she trustworthy? Would she keep what just transpired between us a secret?

“Well yes but not fully I’m afraid” came her shocking response matched with a mischievous grin.

“HUH???” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“Well, I must admit that even though I’ve seen you and tasted you, I haven’t yet FELT YOU!” she chuckled after saying that and though I intended putting up a protest just then, bestie took my cock in her mouth again and sucked it till it became hard a second time. We ended up having hot, raunchy sex in my room and on my bed.

SO…*smh*….such has been my unfaithfulness towards my shawty ever since. Her bestie and I, from that very day, kept creeping; seeing each other secretly and screwing ourselves silly behind her back. Bestie seems pretty smart and cautious about the whole thing so I doubt that shawty would ever get to find out through a slip on my part. Nah! That ain’t gon’ happen.

Quite funny, isn’t it? Fucking both the girlfriend and her best friend?? *sigh* Such is life mayne! I mean, what can this perv do? Shawty’s pussy is tighter no doubt but her bestie’s head is better. I gotta keep ‘em both you know?

Anyway, I just rolled-off shawty this morning after she attended to my morning wood and discovered a new text message on my phone as soon as she got up to use the bathroom. The message came from bestie informing me that she would be expecting a headache tomorrow and I was to visit and give her the usual medication….lolz. It was only after laughing hard that I felt that pinch of guilt again so I decided to talk to God in a short prayer. I chose to do it DMX-style so here goes nothing………………


Dear Lord,

I'm thankful for ma shawty and all the sex that’s followed
I fucked her well today and I’ll be doing the same to her bestie tomorrow
I'm thankful bestie doesn't fret, neither does she send
I lust for 'em both and I’ll be fucking their cunts till the end
I doubt that I’m doing the right thang and I ask YOU Lord to forgive me
You see I need both cunts with me....without 'em ma sex life is empty
And I think back how once bestie did me like infidelity was the remedy
And because I think of that now, I pray against jealousy
Not because of what I’m doing, but because shawty don't know
There's always an ‘after-sex parry’ with bestie but she’s promised shawty won't ever get to know
So, I ask you to forgive me and I do hope they see……………
I am grateful for all the orgasms that they've given to me
I will not abuse 'em, nor will I again, go astray
See, I’m scared of the smelly, yeast infection-ridden cunts that I see everyday
So I’ll let my cock and their cunts go hand-in-hand
Even when I mess up enough to spit cum from the start..…. Mr. P still stands a man
So for as long as I can......for as long as luck permits me……………
I will keep on creeping to get the sex I need to live.....Bitches, bear with me!
AMEN!


Yours truly,
That Bloody Pervert



(P.S – I’m sincerely grateful to Gemma of ‘Erotic Adventures’ *Wicked Wednesday* for teaching me a few sex terminologies through her site – swinginggemma.blogspot.com. Best believe I’m a true fan dear. You’re simply awesome! Oh yeah! A big shout out to my mentor – @tweetoracle too. You’re the best mayne! *smile*)






2 comments:

  1. Amen...wish my Shawty was here, she wud be suckin on dis stick till the close of work...9ce 1 mayne, Cheerz!....Gen Yong

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Smile*. Thanks Boss Yong! I appreciate! And lolz at 'sucking on your dick till the close of work*. You wan kill am??? Hehehe... Anyway, you just make a wish! You never know what just might happen...*wink*..#NoHomo.

    ReplyDelete