Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Ex Who Never Liked Doggy

Now,……………………

You see me with ma dark shades on

And I can see you but I swear, I no longer fancy you

I said, you see me with some dark shades on

Yes! I can see you but I’m no longer into you

But when I say “Hello”

Bitch, don’t be surprised when I say “Hello”

I said, when I say “Hello”

Don’t be surprised when I say “Hello”……..So “HELLO!”…….Lolz…….


YES!!! Hello EX-GURLFRIEND! How are ya? You say you’re fine but you don’t look fine to me. You look like you’ve lost some useful weight. You look like crap! Hehehe…..Wait! *straight face*….I fucking mean that. You look like crap to me. Maybe it’s your new boyfriend’s sperm. Maybe it doesn’t suit your system, which is why it’s not telling well on your entire awful-looking body.

Gosh! I’m so glad you broke up with me. At least you can see the difference now, can’t you? You can see you were better off with me….you dumb, doggy-not-liking buffoon! HAHAHA!!! Oh I’m so going to finish you on here today! STUPID BITCH!!!

I’m sure you’re not dumb enough though, to know that I am specially going to diss you using Burna Boy’s hot single – Like To Party. You know that right? Good! I’m sure you like that jam. Guess what? I fucking do too and I’m going to hate on your emaciated-ass with it. I mean, I’ve already started with it and I’m sure as hell going to conclude with it. HAHA!!!

So yes! I got ma fresh, new dark RayBan shades on and I’m here chilling at this awesome party filled with young, hot, mad and crazy bitches who are willing to give me THAT SPECIAL POSITION that you always complained and bitched about. That unique position that every true nigga loves and always wants to adopt with his gurl during sex. Yes! I’m talking about the DOGGY STYLE bitch and since I can easily get that from any girl of my choice at this party, why should I fucking take your apologetic-ass back? Huh? Go ahead nau! Give me one good reason? ‘Cos we tried out other positions??? Yeah! Right! MTSCEEW! FUCK THAT SHIT BITCH!!!

Now look at you! Look at your pitiful and miserable self, standing there and begging me to take you back. Have you forgotten you were the one who jilted me in the first place? Have you forgotten so quickly that it was you who called it quits with the relationship when you caught me banging Tolani from behind??? Have you forgotten I begged you and promised never to allow that repeat itself??? HAVE YOU??? MTSHEEEEEEWWWW!!!!! Gerrout joor!!!

And I remember o! I remember clearly how I, without stop, pleaded with you back then to allow me fuck you from behind but you NEVER LET ME…..NOT EVEN ONCE! CHAI!!! YOU DENIED ME MY FAVOURITE POSITION??? ALL THROUGH THE THREE FUCKING MONTHS THAT WE DATED!!! I can’t fucking believe how I even put up with your shit in the first place. DAYYUMM!!!

Anyway, the good thing is, since you ditched my black ass, things have been looking up for me…..sexually that is! Ever since you broke up with me, I’ve been having as much ‘Doggy’ as I want. I’m gonna get it from one of these sluts here in this party and there’s nothing you can do about it! GBAM!

I don’t even know why Tunji bothered to invite you to his party sef. Oh yeah *slaps self*…I forgot I didn’t tell him we weren’t a couple no more. He just invited you in good faith so do yourself a favour and go suck his dick, aaight??? Hehehe………….

What? EHN?? WETIN HAPPEN??? I NOR GREE ABEG! Take you back??? TUFIAKWA! Gurl, have you forgotten???

Sebi I bin beg you, you nor wan gree
You caught me jerking on Tolani
And you decided to break up with me
WHY??? You say I no be human being

So I’m now here with the gurls dem that gbadun doggy
And like to shake their body
I said I’m here with the sluts dem that GBADUN DOGGY
And like to flaunt their bobbie
Shaking ‘em to the left……and to the right
To the left………and to the right
To the left………and to the right
To the left………and to the right

HEHEHE……………………………………………..






No comments:

Post a Comment