Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Mother’s Love with its Touching Tale of Incest.

Hallo you! How are ya! Cool I bet….*smile*. You know, I was working on yet another sick and twisted post when I came across this tweet from my boss, friend and mentor - @TweetOracle about a writing competition put together by a certain Tosin Ogunleye. I’m not actually a hundred per cent sure but I believe the contest is tagged ‘Pure Mother’s Love’. The competition requires participants to send in their entries in the form of short stories about true and unconditional love from mothers to puremotherslove@gmail.com. If you’re into stuff like that, I encourage you to give it a try. You never know what you might win…..*wink*.

Anyway, y’all know I’m usually only interested in writing about sex, music and humour right? I really can’t explain then, how I somehow got drawn to this challenge. To cut the long story short sha, I decided to send in my entry. Do enjoy!..................................................................



Momma is still gone. Far away from me she still is and even though it’s been three years now since dad and I lost her mysteriously, I still see her in my nightly nightmares. I still hear her faint sobs and I still feel her uncomfortable touch. I still hear her in my head….saying “I’m doing this for you my love. Try not to disappoint me again”.

As I tell this story now, I remember Tosin again. How could I ever forget her? Oh how I pray she suffers unbearable pain and frustration wherever she is right now! She may have bolted out of the blues three years ago as well but I know the God I serve will mete out appropriate justice to her. I know HE will help me wreak vengeance upon her devilish soul. After all, she is the reason why momma is no more.

Tosin was the girl I chose to date in my second year in the university. I chose her because she was very pretty and endowed. Big boobs and a heavy-duty arse she had back then. She was a good lay too and a very tough nympho to please. I learnt a great deal about her personality within the four months that we dated but what I never got to find out was that she was fetish. Yes! Very fetish and it was already too late when I made this discovery.

I’ve always known women could be jealous but never in my life have I again encountered a woman who would result to charms in a desperate bid to keep her man.

Tosin charmed me with her vagina, which I was already used to penetrating. I was far used to sex with her but things turned unusually different when I fell terribly ill just 15 minutes after a hot sex bout with her. I suspect she used ‘juju’ on me just to punish me for sleeping with her best friend, Tinuke. And really, that happened one time and was quite an unfortunate mistake for the bitch seduced me.

I was shaking hard on the bed when Tosin bolted out of my room and out of sight. I didn’t know she had anything to do with my situation until momma came in from the shop and not hearing me respond to her call that she was home, searched for me in my room and found me shaking like a jelly-fish on my bed.

I couldn’t tell her much other than I had just had sex with my girlfriend (whom she was acquainted with) and some serious cold took over me right after. She panicked and being just the two of us at home, rushed me to a private hospital in GRA, Ikeja all by her already fatigued self.

I couldn’t be diagnosed with anything at the hospital by the doctor. All I faintly heard him telling momma was that I was losing blood by the minute. He said I was being mysteriously drained of blood with every passing minute and though he was confused as to the cause, something had to be done quickly. He however couldn’t make any suggestion until he left and a kind nurse pulled momma aside and said a few words to her hearing. I’m sure she kindly explained that my case was likely spiritual. I bet she also gave momma some information because instantly, momma whisked me away, with the assistance of the nurse and without the knowledge of the doctor, to her car and we were back on the road. Three of us this time.

Momma drove out of Lagos and into Ogun State, dodging traffic and yelling at Okada riders until we reached a very rural neighbourhood. I was fast losing my sight but I saw tall trees and thick bush all the way. By the time I opened my eyes again, all I got was a blurred vision of an old man, the nurse and momma. My ears still functioned though and after what seemed like a minute, I heard the old man say “Hmmn….your son has been infected with the jealous lover’s potion. He got it through intercourse and it’s antidote also comes through intercourse…..intercourse with a beloved and one who is not jealous. Can you find such a person other than yourself? Your son has but a few minutes to live as he is almost completely drained of blood.”

Though I felt too weak to talk, I was utterly confused. So were momma and the kind nurse. The old man later told me nurse covered her face in tears when she realised the decision momma took upon realising that there was no other female with us who loved me and who wasn’t jealous.

Momma with the help of the old man carried me into a room and I felt numb all over my body for a brief moment. My vision still diminishing somehow caught momma on top of me with her right hand unzipping my fly and bringing out my limp penis to stroke it. As soon as all the blood left in me managed to flow there, momma lifted up her wrapper, pulled down her panty and inserted my now hard dick into her dry vagina. Though I enjoyed the warm and sweet feeling, it was totally wrong.

Momma kept going up and down on me for about a minute before I ejaculated some hot cum into her. I believe I fainted after that but woke up strong and well a few minutes later to find momma lying down on the floor. I thought she fainted too and tried to shake her to wake up until the old man came into the room and shouted “Young man, stop it! She is gone now. You will see her again if you make heaven. She paid the ultimate sacrifice for you to live and you must desist from fornication henceforth no matter how tempted you get. Your mother is a true mother. May the gods be with her.”

I was still confused and speechless until the old man asked the nurse to come in and take me home in momma’s car. Nurse explained everything to me as we drove and I cried till we got home to meet dad waiting impatiently and looking confused upon our arrival.

I couldn’t muster the courage to tell dad what I had done to momma. I let nurse do it instead. I let her tell dad how I killed momma….how I ended her life abruptly due to fornication on my part and incest on hers. TOSIN THANK YOU EHN??? WHEREVER YOU ARE, I LEAVE YOU TO GOD.






No comments:

Post a Comment