Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Heartbreak Poetry

Gosh!........................*sad face*

I think I’m fast becoming lazy now. And indolence ain’t good, that’s for sure. I don’t write as often as I did when I created this blog in August this year and that fact sort of depresses me a little bit. Each time I remind myself that I recorded 30 solid posts in my first month (which happens to also be my birth month), my face wears a frown. I try to motivate myself all the time though but I get often and easily distracted by quite a bunch of things. TWITTER tops the list of course. Oh how I tweet so much ehn!!! Chai! This perv can like to tweet nonsense for Africa. Lolz…….

Anyway, I truly wanna assure my buddies who support me, especially those in the UK and US that I WILL keep this blog running, no matter how slow I may be in updating it with juicy, pervy posts. I WILL NEVER STOP BLOGGING. You know why??? BECAUSE THIS PERV’S BRAIN AIN’T FUCKING DEAD YET! ……….Hahahaha!!!

Oh yeah! I’m currently working on a beautiful DMX-inspired post. If you are a fan or ever were a fan of that awesome rapper, I can bet with my whole damn, perverted life that you WILL enjoy it very much. For real! You just wait and see. In the meantime though, this morning, I had a little chat with a female hostel-mate (that I never wanna bang though) about relationships and heartbreaks. During the chit-chat, I suddenly remembered a poem I once wrote for a hoe who broke my heart sometime ago and I decided to share it with you. I hope you find it worth a read. If not, I’m sorry and please kindly wait till I’m through with the DMX one. Thanks! *perv smile*.

So here……………………..

Look, I speak from the heart
And it’s hurting so much that we gotta part
You wanna know why??? BITCH YOU CAUSED ME PAIN!
I needed your sunlight baby, not your rain
I can’t understand though….why you weren’t true
I loved you so much, yeah I was your fool
I did everything that I had to do to make you stay BUT! I still played the fool
But now, I can clearly see…..that you and I (Mtscheew!) were NEVER MEANT TO BE
So pack your bags quick, gerrout! BE GONE!
Do it fast BITCH! And just LEAVE ME ALONE!


Yup! That’s it. Not bad huh? Thanks! I’ll be back soon with the DMX post……I PROMISE! *smile*. Oh by the way, what do you think of my new blog description? Sweet huh??? Hehehe……………..

Yours truly,
That Bloody Pervert





No comments:

Post a Comment