Saturday, November 3, 2012

Kingston Town…….My Raw Remix

Hi you! I bet you’re doing well as always. You bet I am too. Em….do pardon me if you happen not to feel this post by the slightest of chances. It’s simply the aftermath of my afternoon boozing. You see, I’ve never really been a soccer person but I did follow a flatmate of mine to watch the Manchester United versus Arsenal game simply because he offered to buy me free stout….lolz. Ain’t that just plain crazy??? Hmmn….the sacrifices I make for stout ehn? SMH…..lolz

Anyway, whilst my buddy was completely held captive by the high and low moments of the game, I was quite absorbed in my strictly high moments of drinking….lolz. Now, the thing about my drinking is that my mind often tends to wander as I get high. So, please don’t be taken aback if I tell ya my mind suddenly rewound to my days in primary school and recollected memories of my music teacher at the time. One of his songs, which I thoroughly enjoyed learning and singing back then just began playing itself in my head and my perverted brain couldn’t help but do justice to the piece of music. Here it goes…………………………...


I wanted to play

But you said you were gay

Yet ma rod was shining like some lightning struck

I’ll take a trip on a sailing ship

And when I reach Jamaica I’m sure to fuck

Bitch I’m sad to say

I’m on ma way

I won’t be back till your bush is grey

My shaft is brown and it keeps spinning around

I need to screw a little girl in Kingston Town.


HEHEHE………







No comments:

Post a Comment