Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Worst Sex Ever…………. (Sallah Meat)

DAMN!!! Okay, I’ll admit it. I won’t feel too fucking proud or too fucking ashamed to confess that I just had my worst sex EVER this evening. Gosh! I feel fucking terrible now at the thought of it. The thought of all that transpired before and after the regrettable 2 minutes of fuckery makes me shake my head in embarrassment even as I write this. It is my intention never to see Tokunbo again. I never ever wish to set eyes on her and I do solemnly pray that our paths never do cross again. YES O! I DEY VEX!

If only I had listened to the voice inside of me that told me to tell a lie, probably this evening’s unfortunate incident would never have occurred. I know it is a sin to lie but I somehow feel that telling a lie at times may result in a greater good. I mean…think about it! Telling a lie may save a life….may save the next person’s pleasant feelings and may not make him/her cry or end up feeling awful.

So, such was the lie I refused to tell Tokunbo when she called this morning after I had already made plans with my buddy of 5 years now. This hommie of mine who chose to spend sallah in Abeokuta had promised me a memorable outing today and promised to come pick me up by 2pm from work. I accepted the time at first but begged him later to adjust it to about 6pm after the stupid bitch (Tokunbo of course) surprised me with her own call that she would be visiting. Since I had not seen or fucked the bitch in a while, I made THE FATAL MISTAKE……THE VERY VERY GRAVE MISTAKE of telling her I was at home when she inquired where I was at the moment. I could have easily told her I wasn’t in or had already packed my bag and headed back to Ibadan. I could have easily done that but the lust burning in my loins prompted me to do otherwise and ask my friend politely to pick me up much later. Little did I know this horrible error would cost me something so saddening to always remember and regret……*sigh*

It all started when Tokunbo, the stupid little bitch kept me waiting for hours. Ordinarily, a trip to my place from hers should have cost her nothing more than an hour (including the regular time wasted on the nasty traffic along Lagos/Abeokuta expressway). However, can you imagine this bitch left me hanging and anticipating for 6 bloody hours??? No kidding mayne! She informed me of her intended visit at about 10am this morning saying “I am coming over” and making it sound like she was just about to hop on a bus whereas she only showed up at my front door around past 4pm. Despite the fact that she kept calling to make me understand that she experienced some hitches along the way, I couldn’t help but think “What Tha Fuck!” all through.

Before she finally arrived, Mr. P kept switching from limp to stiff as I kept imagining having her beneath me on my bed once again. The thought of drilling her tight vagina and sucking her small but luscious brown titties got me overly excited. I imagined her clawing the back of my shoulders again as I pumped hot and hard flesh into her sweet opening to make her squirm and burst with pleasure and those trying hours of waiting seemed to be nothing but wicked torture. Oh why didn’t I just call and ask her to go back with the excuse that I had something important to attend to somewhere, even if that ‘something important’ involved drinking stout, relishing goat meat peppersoup and chatting-up hoes. Sometimes, as I’ve now come to realise, telling lies may end up being for a good cause.

“Hello love!” Tokunbo exclaimed as she walked in through the main gate and threw her arms around my neck for a hug.

“Hi baby” I responded dryly, reciprocating with my own arms around her waist. I quickly took her view in and was glad she still liked ponytails. That shit be sexy as fuck. Other than that, she looked plain simple in a sleeveless button shirt and tight-fitting jeans, with the regular facial make-up of course….lolz

“I’ve missed you baby! Did you miss me?”

“Yeah. Of course.” God knows I truly didn’t mean that.

“Oh baby, the hot sun has made me very thirsty. Can I please get a glass of cold water?”

“Sure. Why don’t we step into the living room then?

“Okay.” And that ended the brief conversation outside.

Once inside the living room, I left the bitch and made for the kitchen to get the glass of water she requested. Little did I know that some drama was right there waiting for me in the environment I temporarily abandoned.

“Here” I politely said, handing her the tall glass of water.

The bitch took the glass cup from me with a smile, took a sip and replaced her smile with a frown. “Ahn-ahn! I said cold glass of water nau!”

With a puzzled look on my face, I seized the cup in her hand and took a sip to confirm her complaint.

“Huh? This water is cold nau!”

“Ehn…I’m not saying it’s not cold but it’s not cold enough for me o! Don’t you know I just came here in the hot sun?” Her frown got deeper.

“Sorry my dear. This is actually the best I can do. We don’t have drinking water cooler than this. Do you want me to go get you a very cold soft drink from the shop close by?” I asked, willing to please my fast becoming annoying guest so that at least I could get ‘some’ in the end. No bitch gives a guy ‘some’ when she’s unhappy you know?

“Er…No. I’ll manage this.” She reached for my hand with the cup and I released it back to her. I then joined her on the couch and adjusted my robe, which covered only the pair of boxer shorts that I had underneath.

After downing the whole glass of water, “Ehen baby, where is my Sallah meat” giving me a curious look.

“Sallah meat? But you’re a muslim too nau!. Okay, if you want Sallah meat, there must be no cheating. Give me mine and I’ll give you yours.”

“Ehn..fine! I kuku came with yours. Just make sure you have mine ready” she said with a mischievous grin.

“Really, you brought some Sallah meat for me? Gosh! But you really didn’t have to. Okay then, where is it? In your bag huh?” My dumb-ass self didn’t get the hint just then.

Tokunbo laughed out loudly “It’s not in my bag o! But I came with it sha. Look, (pointing to her pussy), it’s right here. More laughter followed.

I felt a bit like a fool for not catching-in on her joke before she made it clearer. “Oh!” *scratching my head and giggling* “So, that’s my Sallah meat ehn? Sweet! I have yours right here.” I said placing my left palm on my crotch.

“LEMME SEE!…Lemme see!” the bitch burst out suddenly. “Lemme see, so I can confirm that it’s there and know you’re not lying.”

“Go ahead and be my guest dear. It’s all yours.” I put my arms behind my head as I adjusted on the couch and granted her permission to probe my robe for an already hard Mr. P aka ‘Sallah meat’…..lolz

“Mmmm……This my Sallah meat is too hard o!” chuckling as she rubbed both my balls and cock. “Seems like we are going to have to boil it a little to make it soft”. And more chuckling followed.

“Ehn…it’s because this is the ‘Ishan’ that I kept specially for you. You know that part of the cow is always strong and hard to chew?”

“Yes that’s true. I even like ‘Ishan’ sef. It is always sweet” *smiling*

“Good! So how about you have a taste and tell me what you think then? I will taste your own ‘Kpomo’ later and I know the ‘Kpomo’ you brought for me will be very soft and sweet.” I laughed as I said this and my laughter became infectious because the little tramp joined me in it.

“Okay. Oya, take off your robe so I can see it.”

I quickly untie my piece of long clothing and open it to give her access to my pair of boxers bearing a huge bulge inside. “Okay baby. Oya”

“I said take it off nau!”

“But it’s already open nau!”

“I know but I want you to take it off completely.”

“But why? You already have access to your Sallah meat nau!. All you have to do is use the small opening in my boxers.”

“No joor! I want you to be fully naked” A frown found its way to her face again.

“Baby c’mon nau….I want it this way. You sucking me with a robe on is definitely some freaky and sexy shit.”

AND THEN IT HAPPENED………………………GHEN-GHEN!………STRIKE 1

“Freaky shit kÖ……Freakalicious nì….Mtscheew! TAKE IT OFF JOOR!!!”

At that bellow, Mr. P, without any warning or hesitation, suddenly went limp.

“Alright then. Don’t suck me anymore” It was my time to frown now and I didn’t hide it.

The stupid little bitch studied me for a while and her voice got softer. “Ahn-ahn nau! Please nau! I want my sallah meat o! *faking a childish cry* Pleaaaassseeee….Okay, *takes off her denim pants to reveal a faded green pantie* can I at least put my Sallah meat here *points to her pussy*

For some reason…..some reason which I couldn’t just understand, Mr. P suddenly came alive again. He came back even harder than before. I guess he was fucking excited over the chance to feel some sweet warmth and I simply couldn’t blame him.

“Er…well…*with suspicion written all over my face* okay. You certainly can. I’ve missed fucking you so bad. I then tried to fully pull off my boxers but then came a shocker.

“Ehn….Shooo…You want us to do it here? No nau! Let’s go to your room please” she begged.

“But it’s just the two of us all alone in the house nau! Why don’t you want us to do it here? Can’t we just try something new and freaky for a change? I should have been wiser but I had already used the word again. It was too late.

AND THEN IT HAPPENED AGAIN………………GHEN-GHEN!………STRIKE 2

“You and this your ‘Freaky’ sef ehn! Freaky kÖ……Freakolorobo nì. LET’S GO TO THE ROOM JOOR!!!”

I never knew Mr. P could be that fucking sensitive, for in that instant, he went limp as fuck again. *smh*

“Chick, na wa for you o! Well, I guess I really don’t have a choice now, do I? I guess you really don’t wanna fuck me here.”

“No joor!” And at that stupid little bitch grabbed my arm and dragged me along to my room within the house. I was fucking lucky not to trip and fall from my half drawn boxer shorts. Even if I did though, I was sort of rest assured that the aftermath would make up for the little pain experienced. Little did I know that more drama was to follow….once inside.

We both jumped on the big bed and Tokunbo wasted no time in straddling me. She got on top and kissed my lips before kissing my neck. I was really glad when she moved to my neck because her mouth tasted like she had eaten some garlic earlier. After some more kissing and sucking on my chest, she, whilst still being on top, took off both her shirt and bra and my memory got refreshed on how her small, brown boobies looked.

“Have you missed these?” she asked holding and shaking the soft-looking, swollen moulds of flesh. I nodded in response. Her black nipples looked very sharp and pointed in her palms as they suddenly zoomed into my face.

“Oya! Suck them for me” she said commandingly. I didn’t even get the chance to agree or disagree with her order before she shoved one boob into my mouth. I sucked it and licked the pointed top and was relieved that that didn’t have the same taste as her mouth….lolz. Next came the second boob and I did justice to that as well.

After some good sucking and licking, Tokunbo proceeded to hand-stroke a still half-stiff, half-limp Mr. P. “Baby, your turn. Suck him for me” I told her.

AND THEN IT HAPPENED……YET AGAIN!…………GHEN-GHEN!……STRIKE 3

“Huh? Ah! No o! Ah! I’ve stopped sucking o!” shaking her head in disagreement.

“What tha FUCK! You’ve what???” I couldn’t believe what I just heard.

“I mean I don’t suck again. I can’t put this thing *grabbing Mr. P hard by his cap* in my mouth again. My friend told me that men have many diseases and the thing that comes out of their dicks can transfer their infection into us through our mouths. She warned me to stop sucking.

I almost went into a rage at what this stupid little bitch had just said. Despite my fuming seriously, I decided to try and calm myself down. “So you mean to tell me your friend asked you to stop sucking? But….but…you’ve already sucked me before nau! Did you catch anything after you did???” I asked impatiently.

“Em…no but I’m just afraid. I don’t want to catch anything from any man” she said to me with a straight face, still holding on and softly stroking Mr. P.

By now, I was already in a fit. I felt like registering my palm on the dumb bitch’s cheek but I had to restrain myself. I couldn’t hit a woman….I just couldn’t.

“Honey, I just don’t get you anymore. I thought you had missed me badly. I thought you would please me good and allow us make up for all the lost time. Why are you treati…………but Tokunbo had already guided my semi-hard dick into her already wet vagina. “Ssshhhh…..Ooooh!” she moaned. “Fuck me like you’ve missed me baby.”

She kept on riding me like an ‘Okada’ for a few seconds. I wasn’t feeling her or enjoying the sex like I was supposed to and I decided to switch things up a bit.

“Lemme come on top baby” I requested.

I really didn’t give her sufficient time to accept or reject my request for I suddenly grabbed her by the waist and made a quick manoeuvre to make sure I was now on top. Immediately, I started jabbing and stabbing at her pussy with Mr. P.

“Ohhh! Aarggghhh!” I could tell she was feeling more pain than pleasure. I didn’t fucking care. I mean, that was the whole game plan….to make her feel like a fucking whore now….to make her feel like the fucking slut that she was.

I kept pumping and stabbing and in about 2minutes (far from my regular time) I came. My cum ended up seeming like the type I eject when I jerk-off and I wasn’t in the least surprised.

“Oh! You’ve already come?” the stupid little thing asked.

“Yes! I have. Now GET OUT!” I bellowed.

“What???” Tokunbo asked with shock written all over her face.

“I said GERROUT! This is my worst fuck ever bitch! GERROUT!!!”








No comments:

Post a Comment