Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sandalili…..Sandalili……

Hey you! Wuz good witcha? Good huh? Cool! And me?...YOU MEAN ME???..lolz..I’m great…..I’M FUCKING GREAT! WOOOAAAAHHHH!!! Mayne I love stout…without a doubt….lolz. It’s also a fucking great feeling when you drink that and chew on some ‘Moringa’ (my kush substitute) at the same time. YEAH! A fucking awesome feeling it is I tell ya! WORD!!!

Em….er….well….lolz…I’m not so fucking sure I know what to tell ya next. LOLZ…..Why am I here then right? Hehehe….I doubt that I fucking have a good answer to that. Hehehe….WOOAAAHHH! Damn the things that stout does to me! Er…I guess I’ma blame it on the ‘Moringa’ too…..Lolz.

Okay, okay….since you’ve already caught me here, lemme just keep on talking ma nonsense while I’m high. You’re cool with that huh? OH YOU ARE??? *hugs you*…You’re fucking AWESOME! *innocent smile*.

Yeah! I truly hope you’re enjoying your Sunday. Mine has been great so far. Oh! My bad! You already knew that….lolz. Well er…what you didn’t know is that I met another of my kind today. Yep! I’m talking about a real, true #TeamPerv. I kinda stumbled on his handle by accident but I’m so fucking glad I did. His tweets seemed like the regular shit a ‘perv’ would post but his awesomeness shone like a fucking bright light when I checked-out his blog on wordpress.com. I’m afraid I can’t remember the exact address right now (due to my current situation…lolz) but I remember bookmarking his blog sha. I’ve only read one of his stories so far but trust that I’ll read every single post eventually. Every story…every paragraph…every sentence…EVERY WORD! Yep! ‘Cos I’m like that.

Oh yeah! You remember my previous post? I mean the one just before this one. You recall? *shaking my head* You don’t recall huh??? Are you even a fan? Leave me alone joor! Anyway, in that post, I tried to distinguish between a blogger and a writer. Now you see me ehn? Me, I’m a plain-ass blogger. But this fella right thurr? He’s a fucking good example of a writer. Yep! Indeed!

Okay now…enough of him! This blog should be about me and my sex life/perverted thoughts and not about somebody else. Don’t you just agree???

Em….lemme entertain you with a song now. It’s more of a school song really. Those of us who went to private primary schools as kids will surely know it (we know ourselves). For those who attended public primary schools…..sorry o! Make una go query una mama and papa as to “How naa?”….lolz

Yes! This school song I’m talking about is entitled ‘Sandalili’. You know it? It’s the song that encourages kids to know about existing professions and guides them into conceiving dreams and aspirations with regards to making career choices.

Well, the original version of the song kinda goes like this……………..

Sandalili…..Sandalili… (4ce)
I am a Doctor in my country…..DOCTOR!
Everybody knows me well
If you look at me up and down
You will know that it’s true!


And then the song goes on and on just like that till everyone singing it gets tired. The only word that gets frequently changed in the song is the actual profession being mentioned. You name it….from Lawyers to Engineers to Musicians to Bloggers….Ehn! If I hear!....lolz

So then…how would you like to be entertained with my ‘Raw Remix’ of the song??? You very well know by now that I’ve always got a raw remix to every song that catches my fancy. Don’tcha? Of course you do! Here it is then…........

Sandalili……Sandalii….(4ce)
I am a pervert in my country………..PERVERT!
My Twitter buddies know me well
Check my timeline up and down
You will know that it’s true!

Sandalili…..Sandalili…..(4ce)
I am a fucker in my country…….FUCKER!
All ma bitches know me well
If you fuck me just one round
You will know that it’s true!

Sandalili….Sandalili…..(4ce)
I am a lickman in my country……LICKMAN!
All ma bitches know me well
Once I lick your cunt and arse
You wil know that it’s true!


Hehehe…..Now this is the kinda shit that alcohol and kush’s finest substitute does to you…..Lolz

Bye-bye !!! *smile*





No comments:

Post a Comment