Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Azonto Geh.

DAMN!!!......................................

The way she grinding on this place, NA HOE!
The way she winding up her waist, NA HOE!
The way she bumping off her chest, NA HOE!
(Drum rolls in quick succession)
Damn!......I’M CATCHING COLD O!
I’M CATCHING COLD O!.....YEHI!!......CHEI!!!

Lolz…..Sup you? Don’t mind me o! The lyrics above are from my ‘Raw Remix’ of Tunde Ednut’s – ‘Catching Cold’ feat. Dr. Sid. You know that jam right? Well, I don’t just know it…I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!

As to why I’m singing it up on here? Well, I gotta tell you that I’m at a party right now and shit is definitely going down. I mean, the gig is off-da-chain and I’m having some madt fun here. I’m already on my 3rd bottle of stout but trust me, that’s not the best part. The best part is……..wait for it…….the best part actually is I’M RIGHT NOW, DANCING WITH A HOT SLUT WHO’S THROWING EVERYTHANG SHE GOT AT ME!!! HULL YEAH MAYNE! You know what I be talking about right???

Anyway, this thick chick is seriously grinding up on me, right here and right now to Ednut’s jam. She’s seriously backing it up and rubbing her fat ass against my throbbing crotch that is already threatening to tear my pants open and SEIZE HER from under. I don’t blame her though. If I had guzzled as much ‘Black Label’ as she had, bad gurl or not, I would probably be doing the same thing to any bloke in my vicinity. I know this bitch is tipsy as fuck but mehn!.....I ain’t fucking care! I just gotta bask in the fun I’m having right now and savour the pleasure from her ‘big back treasure’……lolz

Oh my gosh! I can’t fucking believe it! The DJ has just made my fucking night now. He’s given me the opportunity to show-off my new ‘Azonto’ dance moves. Oh yeah! He’s switched the jam to Wizkid’s ‘Azonto Freestyle’ and I’ve so been practising them moves and waiting for an opportunity to put my dance lessons to the test. I’ve got my chance now anyway and HOLD UP!......Fuck!.....You won’t believe it!.....My hawt bad bitch has suddenly turned to face me and….and… IS DOING THA FUCKING AZONTO MOVES TOO!!! Gosh! I feel so fucking challenged now. I gotta show this bitch what I got. Okay now!....LEGGO!!!

Oya…..Komole!
Gbe soke!
Aaaaaaaahhhh……..Komole!
Gbe soke!

Aaaaaaaahhhhh………Omoge ja soro……come talk to a real ‘G’ (right??? Me nor too sure o! ….Lolz…)

Anyway, Since I can’t continue singing them lyrics due to some ignorance on my part, I decide to improvise while showing-off some awesome moves. My sexy dance partner who is obviously now feeling me even more tries to imitate and move with me in harmony. I’m so loving this and my filthy brain suddenly switches to ‘Cocky Mode’. It’s got me twisting Wizzy’s lyrics to the hearing of my hawt, slutty dance partner.

Oya…..Komole!
Gbe soke!
Aaaaaaaahhhh……..Komole!
Gbe soke!

Waaaaaaa……….Omoge ja soro…..Me wanna log into your pussy!

Oh shit!!!! To my fucking surprise, hawt sexy bitch moves even closer and whispers into my left ear………..

Boy…I hope you can download fast?…………..'Cos ma pussy’s on 3G!

OH SHIT! DAYYUUMMM!!! So this bitch ‘ja’ sef. I nor know say she ‘soji’ die o! Choi!!!. Upon hearing this, my brain does a flip and I go haywire with excitement……

Ah!...Omoge toh bad o!...Sexy lady toh bad….On this my prick you go dance azonto!!!

For real! On this my cock you must dance azonto!
As in….On this my cock, you go do like “Ooooooh!”
On this my cock, e go be like say you turn mumu
On this my cock, e go be like say you don dey mad o!
On this my cock, e go be like say you don dey craze o!
Oya dance for me azonto!
Aaaahhhh!.....ON THIS MY PRICK YOU MUST DANCE AZONTO!!!

Hawt, sexy, bad bitch is now giggling at my singing. She’s also responded by throwing her arms around my neck and I sure as hell can’t wait for what is to come.

MAYNE I’M GLAD I CAME TO THIS PARTY!!!






2 comments: