Friday, February 1, 2013

Oh Mary…Oh Baby!

*Rolls off Mary to face the ceiling and wipes off sweat from forehead in between heavy breathing*…………….Wow! Mary my baby, that was a good one! But I keep asking you and you keep telling me “No”. Are you sure you don’t rub anything down there?...Not even vagina tightening oil or potash alum??? *turns on side to observe her face*…See, you’re shaking your head again ehn? So then, tell me nau! …how do you then keep your vagina so damn tight??? I mean, that snatch of yours be tight as fuck and I feel like each time I’m buried deep inside you, your pussy walls embrace me in a tight hug, only to squeeze me of my juice later. I know Mr. P ain’t small at all so please tell me how you fucking do it? Ehn??? Hmmn…you’re blushing again abi? That’s all you ever do really….smile and blush; suck and fuck; cook and clean. It’s awesome though, I mean. I only wish you were a little less shy outside my bedroom. Maybe it’s just a matter of time before I loosen you up…who knows???

Oh Mary! *sigh*….You sweet little thang! I vividly recall how we met and such a blessed evening it was. I was sitting all by myself at Kokodome and enjoying a bottle of my favourite brand of stout when you suddenly appeared from the blues and approached my vicinity. Your leopard-skin jeggins easily seized my attention and I couldn’t help but stare at your curvy protruding backside as you swung your legs. It was when you finally said “Hi” before walking past me to sit at a table close to mine; equally all by yourself that I instantly ascertained your identity. You see, I was used to relating and ‘dealing’ with ladies of your kind. I regularly took them home after ‘downing’ two bottles of my brand ‘cos that’s part of the effects which it has on me. What I’m simply trying to say is that sufficient stout in my system usually gets me horny as fuck and eager to relate with them ‘queens of the night’; ‘how-mush-you-go-pays’ and ‘Hoeloshos’ just like your god-damned self…..*perv grin*.

Anyway my dear, though you looked very artificial in your long, yellow hair, red lipstick and thoroughly powdered face, I truly found your backside irresistible. Your boobs seemed annoyingly small too but trust me, your yansh was all I ever needed. This is why I couldn’t help but leave my table to join you and I’m truly glad that I did so.

Oh Mary my baby! Do you recall our conversation that evening? You’re nodding your head like agama abi? I know you don’t speak much while with me due to your inability to speak Queen’s English for 60 seconds without bombing the whole house but it’s okay. I’ve caught you once relating with your girlfriends and I know you can be a real livewire when in your elements.

Now back to our first conversation ehn? Yeah, I remember when I joined you we had some trouble communicating in pure English so I had to switch to pidgin since I’m not so fluent in Yoruba myself. Because I’m fully aware that females of your type are street-smart and not ladies, I chose simple topics for our discussion whilst entertaining you with a pack of White London cigarettes, a bottle of St. Remy and two plates of asun (peppered goat meat). I knew that would put me in your good books and allow you later accept my offer of N3000 to have you for the night, instead of the usual N5000 or N6000 which you and your people normally charge and it certainly worked like a charm. You decided to follow me home because you were both happy and drunk…and as I recall, you even whispered in my ear saying “No worry, I go do you beta”….lolz. See…you’re blushing again shey?? OLODO!...*perv smile*

Oh Mary my baby! I still remember. You stayed true to your words that night and truly ‘did me beta’. Upon reaching my crib and leading you to the bedroom, you immediately began ‘working’ on me; kissing my lips first before taking your sweet, soft tongue to my ears and teasing them with sexy, sensual licks. While doing so, you had one of your hands on my member; rubbing Mr. P through my denim and that made him ‘Go Hard’ like Brymo the Choc boi. I think I even leaked-off some precum sef….*perv wink*.

Oh Mary my baby! You also unbuckled my pants and had them on the ground whilst still teasing my sensitive ears and mouth with your very velvety tongue. Before I could say ‘Mary Magdalene, your hand was already raw and live on me; stroking Mr. P hard while still kissing me and you succeeded in throwing my poor old tipsy self into a frenzy.

Now Mary my baby! Do you think I could ever forget what happened next? How you dropped to your knees and blessed me with your whole mouth??? Ahn-ahn nau! You know it’s not possible! Me who loves blowjobs more than any other existing sexual act?? Me that cherishes dick-sucking the most of all the moves in the book of Kamasutra? Ah! Me, I can’t forget o! You licked me and you sucked me. You bit me a little and you healed me with your sweet, sticky saliva and pleasured me all over; YES! All over, including my big hairy balls….Lolz.

Anyway, I never knew you still had more goodies in store for me until you pushed me on the bed and straddled me. When I felt my dick slide into your opening, nothing but pure disbelief consumed me. I begged to disagree that I was inside your arse and not your vagina. Shit! That shit was fucking tight mayne! Never in my life had I fucked a cunt as tight as yours. Not even with gurls who aren’t into runs. *shaking my head*….and to think that you’re an Olosho….mayne, your pussy is one of a kind baby….I SWEAR!

Oh Mary my baby! You rode me like a cowgirl riding a fine steed. I was your okada and you were my okada-man. I didn’t mind your gear 1 ‘cos the strokes from your pussy were gentle and kind. When you switched to gear 2, I started having the feeling that your pussy was just too sweet and tight because the feeling to explode inside you was beginning to overwhelm me. I stared into your face to confirm that you were really the one making me feel this way and feeling like I was fucking for the first time in my whole damn perverted life and I saw that you were also consumed by the spirit of ecstasy. Oh how can I forget the sweet funny sounds you made?? I expected the usual “Ooohs” and “Aaahhhs” but yours was amusingly strange. You let out soft, gentle moans that quickly reminded me of Jodie, the artiste as you sounded-off “Kuchi-Kuchi” while squeezing and biting your lips and while firmly shutting your eyelids. I knew you were feeling Mr. P too and for a second there, I felt tempted to join you by having my eyes closed as well. Maybe the sensation felt better that way…right??? C’mon answer me nau! You dis shy geh sef….Mtscheew!...Lolz.

Oh Mary my baby! You know it was when you eventually switched to gear 3 that you had me right? Mayne, I couldn’t cope with your shit no more because just then, I felt like your pussy walls extra tightened and wanted to squeeze out every single drop of cum in me. I couldn’t take the super-hot dick-pussy embrace no more and I let myself go….yeah, I let myself loose inside you; something I rarely do. I’m glad sha that you assured me you would take care of yourself because you kuku know I’m not ready to become a father yet, right? Uhun!

Oh Mary my baby! I recall that I passed-out into a deep slumber right after I came hard and you didn’t get to cum that night. I’m very sorry for that is not my usual practice. I guess your pussy wore me out quickly. Anyway, you can also confirm yourself now that I’m a true woman pleaser. How many times have I successfully made you cum now? Ehn?? Talk to me nau! You don’t want #TeamPerv to know I always make you scream your sweet, melodious “Kuchi-Kuchi” each time I force you to ejaculate some fluid from your pink toto ehn??? Well guess what? They know now….hehehe……….

Oh Mary my baby! You know what I can’t forget the most? Let me tell you. It was the morning after I swear! I woke up to a strange but wonderful sensation and when I opened my eyes, your face was right before me; bobbing up and down on Mr. P and taking care of my morning wood. I couldn’t believe my eyes at that moment till I realised I had cum inside your mouth and you had swallowed all my potential seeds. You were indeed a true angel ‘cos no other bitch had ever taken care of my EMEaazzzy (Early Morning Erection) that way before. Your sucking felt great and I made up my mind to pick you up at the Dome every Wednesday and Friday; which I have been doing of course and it suddenly feels like we’re dating now. *sigh*…well, I don’t mind really! I must continue to see you once you keep giving some good morning head and your snatch remains as tight as ever.

Oh Mary my baby! Knowing you has really been both satisfying and refreshing and I don’t think I could ever stick my prick inside another Hoelosho’s pussy again. Yours is all a perv like me could ever want and could ever need. Everything about you is just so perfect and I’ve got just the perfect song to sing to you and let you know just how I feel deep down inside. Are you ready? Gosh! A nod from you?? You really are going to let me sing to you??? COOL! Okay! Here it goes then!...a1…a2…a3….and GO!................

Oh Mary!...Oh baby!.........
Oh Mary!...Oh baby!.........

When I wake up, wake up in the morning
I see your lovely face
Your lips sucking and tongue oiling me with saliva
Mayne, you take my breath away

Your pretty little mouth on Mr. P feels so tender
And I sure as fuck know what's coming soon
Your tight pink vagina, a bliss to remember
Oh the god of ecstasy has surely blessed me with you!
The very first evening you said "Hi" to me
I knew that "Hi" would turn into "Ooooh" eh eh!

And because of you eh eh!....Oh Mary!...Oh baby!
I see me in your pride
Oh baby!...Oh baby!
I see love between your thighs

You tell me "kuchi-kuchi" aaaahhhhnnnn!
I understand

You give me sweet pussy-pussy aaaaaahhhhnnnn!.....CHEI!

Oh Mary!....Oh baby!


Bye-bye Mary!....See you next Wednesday. MWAH!!!

Yours truly,

That Bloody Pervert







No comments:

Post a Comment