Saturday, February 23, 2013

Uncle, See My Pant

"Uncle!...UNCLE!!!! Come and see!" she yelled as she ran towards me while I dragged my weary feet along her narrow, old and dusty path. I had trekked a long distance from my cousin's bus stop and already felt exasperated. I knew the first thing I had to do and WOULD DO upon reaching his crib was to take a very cold shower. I paused briefly to catch my breath as she halted a few metres away.

"Come o! Do you even know me???" The little girl couldn't have been more than 7 or 8 years of age, yet she was speaking comfortably to a complete stranger. 'Whether I be kidnapper now, she nor even know'.

"Uncle, see...SEE!" she went again raising her skirt this time and revealing her young private area fully covered with a blue piece of thick cotton. "See...mummy have buy me new pant!" She gave a grin as she patted herself on her 'V Section' through its covering with little fingers and I couldn't help but respond with a smile at her immature excitement.

I looked around searching for her guardian but saw no one near the hut that she must have appeared from. I assumed her family members were all inside and she decided to stray for some attention and consequent appreciation of her new vagina-covering. With nobody in sight, the perv in me awoke and came up with a naughty idea.

"Come...lemme see darling!" and she sprinted towards me gleefully. I picked her up when she got close enough and threw her high into the air. "WHEEEE!!!" she went and laughed when she was back in my arms. I decided one throw was enough for I didn't want to attract anyone's unsolicited attention with further screams of excitement.

Next, I sat her down on my right lap, while I rested my own tired buttocks on a log of wood which I found nearby and lifted her skirt once more. Her underwear's navy blue caught a ray of sun and shone brightly. I became animated and decided to explore that glitter for a 'pot of gold'.

Gently pulling her panty liner aside, a piece of fresh black flesh greeted me. The top of her virgin clit shone like polished ebony as I brushed my thumb on it and my eyeballs expanded. Still both within the hot grasp of the sun, I was eager to discover more astonishment and dipping my left index finger inside my mouth, I got just about enough saliva on it to fill up a nostril. I let the drool glide gently on her young pussy and guided the better part of it towards her clitoris. Mayne, you should have seen how that interesting piece of flesh shone like new genuine leather between my fingers. It was such a beautiful sight catching the glitter of her lubricated cunt in my eyes.

The little girl eased herself and relaxed fully in my arms as I made to satisy my curiosity and pleasure myself. I began rubbing her artificially wet clit and I enjoyed watching it throb hard with little vibrations. I felt like each thumb-stroke on her clit produced a different shade of glitter. I was having some pervy fun watching her frequently dim her eyes, which told me she was most likely enjoying the show as well. I got her clit wet again; tilting my head to spit directly on it this time and rubbed some more. In no time, I felt like I was strumming away on a guitar; pulling and sliding my finger continually down her interesting string-like clit.

As I continued to stroke the sprouting piece of flesh on her punani, I kept getting tempted to poke and pierce her with my pinkie. But that would have meant fingering her properly and deflowering the young, naive one at such a tender age. "No mayne!" I told myself. I couldn't bring myself to do such. Teasing her tiny clit with my thumb would be enough for my curiosity. I was down with the pleasure but wanted no unfortunate casualty.

"ENIOLA!....ENIOLA!!!" I heard a voice shout from inside the building. "ENIOLA NI BO LO WA???"

"Is your name Eniola my dear?" I paused to ask her. She gave a solemn nod to tell me 'Yes'. Her eyes had become lazy from the constant dimming and slow blinking and the look on her face was priceless. Three more clit-strokes and she might have actually drifted into a slumber.

"Ehen?...Er okay, I think i've got to be on my way now dear" I said putting her down and quickly adjusting her skirt. I had only risen to my feet when a middle-aged looking woman stormed outside the hut.

"Hey!...You!...HEYY!!! What are you doing with my daughter??"

No time for stories. I quickly dropped the little girl on the dusty earth and bolted; sprinting as fast as my legs could carry me.

"OLE!...OLE!...THIEF!...GBOMO-GBOMO!!!" I heard faintly as I gained some distance away from the crime scene. God nor go let small pikin toto koba me.

Yours truly,

Debola, That Bloody Pervert

Long Live #TeamPerv !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment