Monday, February 4, 2013

Going Higher with El-Bee’s Dancers

Now many of you probably didn’t know this but I’m actually friends with El-Bee tha Don. For real o! You don’t believe me shey??? Ehn, na you sabi naa!

Anyway, El-Bee na my guy sha. We became acquainted on Twitter when he begged me for a follow-back. I wanted to decline his request at first but I saw that he was already friends with my crush, Yeni Alade, so I obliged…..*perv grin*

Mayne, there’s something else you don’t know o! This El-Bee guy can ‘famz’ ehn! Chai! That nigga can like to famz for Africa. He’s been famzing with me ever since he followed me and read my popular #TBPBlogPosts and he’s been begging me to create a post about him; just like I did with M.Hi, Ice Pwince, WinKid and Yeni Alade. I initially told him to be patient but in truth, the time to write blog him has finally come…..*perv grin*

You see, El-Bee tha Don asked me to join him and his crew on the video-shoot of his ‘Higher’ song recently. When he told me the shooting would be taking place at the Sahara desert; miles away from the shores of my beloved corrupt yet comfortable country, I got jittery and said “Thanks, but I’ll pass on that mayne”. He managed to change my mind however when he informed me that I would be put in charge of welfare; most importantly the welfare of four beautiful female models that he would be using in the video. At the mention of that, my eyes enlarged, glittered and I yelled “OH HELL YEAH MAYNE!...I’M IN !!!”

Now, I must confess yo! Yours truly aka TBP is kinda afraid of heights. True mayne! But then, I must confess that our flight wasn’t too scary. I recall getting airsick only for about ten minutes and throwing up just twice. As soon as we landed on the Sahara though, everyone involved in the video-shoot took their places, became sharp and started working. Me??? Eh!….Me, I was just looking o! I was watching and enjoying my view of the sexy young ladies shaking their slim, hot bodies and dancing to the sweet tune under the instructions of El-Bee’s choreographer. It was such an enjoyable form of entertainment for me, just that El-Bee tha Don hardly let me be. He was always up in my business; sucking-up to me and asking unnecessary questions – “Boss, are you okay? May I get you another can of Legend Stout? Are you comfy enough on this chair? Do you need any other thing???” I was tired mayne! I felt like telling the nigga to go face his video-shoot and let me be but when I saw that his girls kept staring in my direction whilst they danced to his music and probably thought I was a very important personality with the way their boss was catering to me, I decided to play along. “Yes please! I’d like another can of stout.” I would say to him and off he’d go, dashing-off to fetch another can of the sweet black stuff while I resumed gazing at the girls as they shyly took their glances off me and went back to their booty-shaking activity.

The weather was freaking hot so I kept ‘downing’ my chilled stout; can after can till the expected happened. Now if you don’t drink stout, you certainly wouldn’t have an inkling as to what I’m talking about. AS IN, I got both very tipsy and horny and that’s exactly when an idea popped inside my head. Before I got up from my seat though, El-Bee came with his wahala again; this time though, taking his seat beside me.

“I trust that you’re okay boss. Or is there something else I can get you?” he asked.

“Nah mayne! I’m cool. How’s the shoot going?”

“Pretty well I guess. It’s been quite hectic though, which is why I’ve asked everyone to take a 30-minute break so we can all catch our breaths.”

“Hmmn…I see. So everyone including your girls is taking a break now?”

“Yeah. The choreographer should be asking them to take a short rest right about now.”

True to his words, I saw the choreographer gesture to the girls and they all walked off; away from my pleasurable view and into a wooden shed that had been constructed for them by some artisan like that among El-Bee’s production crew.

“I see…Er….could you excuse me a minute? I think I got a full bladder.”

“Oh by all means please! Go do what you gotta do” tha Don said to me benignly.

I got up and made straight for the shed; looking around as I did so to avert anyone seeing me.

The girls had been laughing and chattering in their enclosure but suddenly appeared startled to find me open the door and walk into their shed. Though I was a bit rude by not knocking, they jumped off their seats and greeted my presence with “Good afternoon sir!”

“Good afternoon ladies. Nice work out there. I’m sure you all would look great in El-Bee’s video when it’s finally out on TV but I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. Not all of you will make it into it.”

Mayne! You should have seen the looks on these hoes’ faces. Conspicuous fear and agitation was written all over them and complaints of “Ah! Ah! Why sir? Ah please sir!” greeted my ears. I grinned inside. My plan was working perfectly.

“Well, El-Bee secretly put me in charge of your selection and I’m supposed to let him know my top TWO picks amongst you. My selection will be accepted by him and eventually get to feature in the video for which we all have come. Do please understand. The world is all about survival of the fittest, right?”

The girls got scared as fuck then. I could tell they were terribly anxious by the way they fidgeted with themselves and I was happy when one of them spoke again and said “Em..please sir, we are all friends and we truly need the money for school. Is there anything, ANYTHING AT ALL that we can do to all get chosen???”

“Hmmn….well em…El-Bee is my boy you see! I’m sure I can be nice to you and appeal on your behalf to have you all feature in his video IF you gurls will be nice to me in return. But then the question is, can you all actually be nice to me???” A perverted smile played on my lips just then.

“Ah yes sir! Certainly sir! We are good girls sir and we’ll be nice to you sir.”

“Oh really?” I asked. I doubted that these chicks knew what I was hinting at. “You really will be nice to me? I’m not sure you know what I mean o!” I stressed.

“Oh we very well know sir. We’ve attended quite a good number of auditions sir.”

“Is that so? Okay then, I believe we have an understanding. Shall we???” and I bolted the door.

At that, these sexy, cute honeyz began taking off their costumes but I quickly stopped them.

“Gurls, wait! We don’t have much time on our hands. We’ll be resuming the shoot pretty soon.”

“Okay” one of them chipped-in. “What do you suggest then sir?” she asked.

“Em…” I replied, unzipping my fly and easing out Mr. P from where he had been imprisoned all morning and afternoon. “How about some ‘head’ instead? You gurls know how to nod real good??”

One of the girls covered her mouth with her palm upon sighting Mr. P. I guessed she was impressed with what she saw….lolz.. Another girl however, smiled and said “Oooh! Nice! Girls, let’s get to work quickly!” And get to work was just what they did….WORKING ON ME THAT IS!. Easing me gently unto a chair, they all knelt before me and commenced the tongue worship of my big black cock.

Oh my! You should have been there to see them do what they did; to see them lick and tease my shaft before tongue-scrubbing my stiff rod. All four of them attended to me at the same fucking time and you bet there was more than enough saliva from their mouths to spare. Playfully dripping spit on me, they giggled as they struggled to suck hard on my cock, gagging themselves when necessary as they forced Mr. P down their throats. They truly made me go gaga as two of them later focused on both my dick-cap and rod whilst the others took my balls in their mouths; one ball in each mouth that is……*perv smile*.

Shit felt so good I swear! I delighted myself and took refuge in their small, warm and saliva-soaked mouths as they licked and sucked away on my throbbing member. In what seemed like a flash, the pleasure became unbearable with them sucking both my cock and balls at the same time and I couldn’t fight-off the urge to ejaculate. Closing my eyes, I let myself go and spurt out some thick sticky cum on one’s face. Mayne, that cum was plenty o! As in CHOI! It fully covered all of her face left for her eyes. My shit was all over her forehead, nose, cheeks, lips and chin. I had just begun appreciating my handiwork and the grin of satisfaction on their faces when a gentle knock sounded on the door and we all heard “Gurls, may I come in?”. We panicked instantly.

“Oh! Please hold on! We’re changing our clothes” one of them said and I quickly rushed to stand by the door so that when it was opened, I would be invisible hiding behind it. The girls frantically searched the room and their bags for tissue paper but could find none. In a desperate effort, one of them picked up a motorbike helmet lying among one of the props for the video-shoot and wore it on the head of the only girl bearing my cum as proof of the crime that we had all committed. They took off their costumes for real this time; leaving only their panties and bras on, most likely to appear convincing.

“You may come in now.” Another girl said and the door swung open. It was K10, one of the talented ensigns of El-Bee’s Tryce Records. He looked surprised to see a helmet-wearing model and said “Okay girls, break over. We resume shooting in two minutes!”

“Okay!!!” the gurls chorused. “We’ll be out by then” and the one wearing the helmet asked K10 “How do I look?”.


Photo Credit = @Hentai9ja (http://hentai9ja.tumblr.com)


K10 forced a weak smile and responded with “Er….Nice” and I imagined he had never seen a cute chick on only bra and panties before. The door closed anyway and I abandoned my hiding spot. The girls all giggled once more at our ‘close shave’.

“Girls, I’ll be leaving you now. El-Bee needs me. You all go ahead and strut your stuff on set okay? I’ll be sure to put in a good word for all of you.” They all smiled at me and said “Thank you” before I used the door and was back in the open; with the harsh wind greeting my face.

“Ah there you are!” El-Bee began when he found me walking back towards where I had left him. “For a moment there, I feared you went missing out in the wild here.”

“Nah! I only checked on the girls after taking a piss….just to motivate and cheer them on to giving you their best in your video” I lied.

“Oh great! That’s very kind of you” and then he suddenly hollered in the direction of the video-director. “Me??? It’s time right? Okay, I’m coming!” And then he turned to me and said “The director needs me to play my part now. I’ll be back soon. Wish me luck okay?”

“Go break a leg bruv!” I smiled, saying to him and off he went; oblivious of what had happened in the shelter of his sexy models.

The video-shoot went as planned sha! I’d definitely say it was a huge success. You’ve seen it on TV right? What do you think?? Isn’t it just unique and refreshingly different from the others?? It is I tell ya!

What’s funny though is that while El-Bee was playing his part and miming to his song blasting-off a pair of speakers, I was enjoying yet another can of stout whilst relaxing on my seat and miming along with him; only sitting down and twisting the lyrics of his song this time………………………….

El-Bee dis your models make me wan dey kolo…..Olohun!
I enjoy blowjob small, sebi na you go sanwo?..........Olohun!
Their nodding turn me maga….Me sef fit sanwo……Olohun!
Ma sanwo…olohun!.....Walahi ma sanwo!.....OLOHUN!

Na me high pass of all the people wey dey shoot video today…..video today!
I don kpeff omo, I had cute models suck my dick all the way……all the way!
I wanted to get to know ‘em….that felt only right
Model after model…….t’wuz such a splendid sight
Had them on their knees….giving the ‘nodding’ of life
They took me higher…higher….HIGHER !!!


Long Live #TeamPerv !!!

That Bloody Pervert (TBP)

(Much gratitude to @Hentai9ja and @TweetOracle. God bless!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment