Thursday, February 7, 2013

HyperSEX Tinz

(Warning: This #TBPBlogPost will NEVER make sense to you if you’re not familiar with 2face Idibia’s ‘Ihe Neme’)


Now this story right here is the simple reason why females should never EVER doubt me……or my pracking prowess. When a bloody perv like me says he can fuck, best believe he surely can fuck. I don’t get why bitches be making mouth these days, accusing me of being an empty barrel. They say I make a lot of noise, both on twitter and on here and that I claim to be a badass fucker when in reality, I’m not. I keep shaking my head at such comments and say to myself “I only wish these gehs would even bother to come try me out and then conclude for themselves if I’m a true perv or not). Anyway, one geh has surely learnt her lesson now. She doubted, came, saw and COnCKered and I’m sure she’ll never have cause to doubt my pussy-pleasing ability again. She’s an LCU geh studying Bus.Admin and I’m sure she’s, by now, nursing her unfortunate pussy, which I succeeded in relegating to La PrickHer Division 3…..lolz

You see, this LCU geh read a couple of my blogposts and recognised me in school one day. I was eating at Designers Cafeteria with a fellow #TeamPerv mate when she walked up to me.

“Hello….sorry but you’re @Peniscillin on twitter right?”

“Er…yeah. Do I follow you?”

“Yes actually. I’m following you as well but mayne, you sure do say a lot of crap on twitter o! Even your blog sef! I’ve read some of your posts and though they are quite funny, I can’t imagine why you think you’re such a fuckermania. You certainly don’t look it with this innocent face of yours and I just think you’re like them other LCU boys who make a lot of mouth but really can’t do shit with a VAGINA!”

MAYNE, WAS I SPEECHLESS OR WHAT??? Ma hommie who was sitting next to me went like “Ooooh mayne! Sting…sting…STING!” but I remained calm; smiled and caught my breath.

“Oh well, I guess you’d just have to find out for yourself, won’t you?? Which of the hostels is yours please?”

“Wisdom Hostel. Room 13. Tomorrow night, 8pm. My roomie should be out by then” and she winked.

“Deal! And whatever you do, please don’t you dare see your period…..PERIOD!” I got up, pushed my chair in and proceeded to take my leave whilst my hommie did the same. As we made our exit, we heard her say “I won’t! Not due for two weeks”.

On the way back to class, my hommie refused to let me rest. “Oh boy! E be like say your blog don dey popular small-small o! I mean, see how dis chick bin recognise you naa? She kon challenge you join? Mayne you gaz show am o! You gaz show am say you be TBP mayne. You go deal with am like you bin deal with dat Ayobami geh shey?? Mayne, you gaz represent for #TeamPerv o! No gorking o!!!”

“GUY! Chill nau! Just relax. Nor be me again???” and my buddy swallowed a chill-pill.

I knocked on the door to room 13 the following evening. It was 7:45pm and I got there early to let her know I meant business. Luckily for me, it was she who opened the door; not her room-mate and she smiled when she saw me. “It’s not yet 8 ‘o’ clock. Still, do come in!” she said and closed the door behind me. The room both looked and smelled nice. There were posters of female musicians all over the walls. Pictures of Nicki Minaj, Cassie, Tesh Carter, Omawunmi, Emma Nyra and others. I was convinced she took her music seriously. I smiled upon sighting her big, giant mattress and immediately pounced on it. She gave a chuckle at that. “You dis boy ehn? Very funny someborry!” and then she went “Oya o! Jumoke!...JUMMY!...Oya come and be going to your boo’s place o! I have a visitor abeg!” she yelled towards the bathroom and her roomie responded from inside “Oh really??? Is he cute? And I yaff hear o! I’m almost ready. Lemme just finish setting this push-up bra abeg. I want le’ boo to go gaga tonight o!”

“Okay o! Sha do quick o! And yes he’s cute o!” All three of us laughed at that humorous remark and soon Jummy was gone; leaving just this chick and I all alone in the room.

“Kindly put out the lights please!” I begged. “I wouldn’t want you to change your mind about testing me”

“Ahn-ahn! Why naa? You don’t want me to see your small kini shey? I go really fall your hand today!”

“Er….yes! We’d soon know if my kini is small but sha put off the lights please.” I requested again.

“Hmmn….okay o! We’ll see na!” she replied. She put out the lights and joined me on the bed. I snuggled up to her and tried to kiss her in the pitch-black darkness but she clasped my face with both palms and held it stiff “Hey…you’re not my boyfriend. I just need you to prove to me that you’re all you say you are on that perverted blog of yours, okay???”

“Yes ma’am. I understand. My bad!”

“It’s alright” she said and got completely undressed. Though it was very dark, I still felt she had quite a sexy body from my recollection of her frame in the cafeteria. Oh well! It was time to prove to her that I was a real perv….actually; That Bloody Pervert.

I got stark naked myself while I heard her finger-stimulate herself to get wet. I mean, she had to get wet somehow!!! Anyway, she allowed me get on top of her right after and I pushed my big piece of cock into her already wet pumpum. She must have been shocked just then for she instantly squealed “IIISSSHHHHH!.....CHOI!!! What is this???”

“INTRODUCING…..MR. P!!!” I hollered and gave a fast jab to fully slot my pride into her pussy. I had not even started pumping yet; just gentle thrusts when she started lamenting “AH!...YEHH!...MO GBE O! SHEY BOBOYI ONI PAMI BAYI???”


Photo Credit: @hentai9ja (hentai9ja.tumblr.com)


I giggled but that didn’t make me relent. I increased my stabbing and jabbing tempo and began thrusting hard…..deep into her pussy. You bet that made her shout and scream like a fool. She almost made me roar with laughter as I pumped and pummelled her vagina with the way she kept on yelling and yelping “YEHHHH!....AARRGGHHHH!!.....MO GBE OOOOOO!!!!”

Instead of laughing though, I smiled, kept shoving my cock into her sweet punana and broke out in a song………………………………………………

I’m gonna make you cum early o!
Ride you with my dick like steady o!
I’m gonna punish you and give you my every o!
Make you shout like say no tomorrow

Ah! Nor be small tin!
I intend you show you pepper with ma long tin
And I know you now know ma cock is for sure
No be other pricks wey be like eanie…maeniee…MO!

Take you to Kano and then Toronto
All the way, you go dey shout and sing o
You bin say my Mr. P na nutin but beans o
But wetin wan shele go change tinz o

Haba! Abi nor be prick you dey want?
Mr. P is always constant!
Oya change your style, I wanna see your BAKA!
……….GBIM!!!

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. “Ore mi! Please open up o! I forgot to take my lip gloss.” but my girl couldn’t respond well. By now, all she could muster was “MMMMPPHHHH….SHIT..SHIT SHIT…SHIT!!! I’M CUUUUUMMMMMMIIIINNGGGGG!!!”


Photo Credit: @hentai9ja (hentai9ja.tumblr.com)


Her roomie obviously heard her and was like “Ah! You dis geh…are you okay? What’s going on in there???”

But my victim then began to sing in response………………

Yeh! Ihe Neme!….IHE NEME!
Sumtin don dey happen o!
It is sumtin I can’t tell you o!
But his tin is very very heavy o!

Ihe Neme! EMELEWENYA!!
There’s something every girl ought to know
Because I swear, like W4, he’s got the CONTROL
FUCK!!! NO TIME FOR STORY O!....Dis guy na Jet Li o!


And truly, there was no time for any story because I kept riding her pussy like crazy and ended up keeping her roomie outside for good 30 minutes before she could come in to fetch her lip gloss.

Long Live #TeamPerv !!!

Much gratitude to @TweetOracle and @Hentai9ja

Yours truly,

Debola, That Bloody Pervert (TBP)






No comments:

Post a Comment