Thursday, February 14, 2013

May I See Beneath Your Red Tonight???


Photo Credit: @hentai9ja (hentai9ja.tumblr.com)


Hey babe! How are you feeling? Good huh? Yeah, that’s very nice. Do you need me to top up your glass with some more wine? Oh okay, you’re fine with this? Fine then! No problem. Just do feel free and lemme know if you need some more alright? Cool! I sure do hope you’re comfy on the bed anyway. I need you to relax and get very comfortable on it ‘cos that’s where we’ll be spending the better part of tonight, okay?…..*perv wink*

Once again, Happy Valentine’s Day babe! I don’t know about you but I feel so damn excited and fired-up about tonight. Maybe it’s because of the sheer fact that I finally got you here; in my crib and on my king-sized bed. Yeah! I guess it’s that. I mean, to actually think that I have you in my room tonight and on my bed??? *shakes head fast*….Mayne that’s really something. You know we’ll be doing a lot of kinky, crazy stuff on this bed tonight right? Lolz……Hmmn…..this way you’re nodding your head, you berra don’t pass out on me o! I need you to be alive babe. I need you tonight gurl. I need your luscious body tonight and I definitely need your sweet loving tonight.

You see babe, you and I have come a long way, you know? Oh yes! We certainly have and now; this very moment presents itself as the perfect time to reap the fruits of our labour. Well, my labour actually since I’ve been the patient yet keen one. I know you could go on forever pretending you’re not curious about my body and that lil’ fella down there. I know you’re very good at faking lust but me? Mayne, I ain’t gon’ lie. I’ve been curious about your hot, sexy body since day one….lolz. True confession baby!

You and I know that since we began seeing each other a month ago, I have been a complete gentleman. You know that despite your very appealing looks and highly tempting body, I have been respectful and refrained from ravishing you and eating away at your irresistible bodily possessions. I believe I have definitely earned the right to fill this room of mine with the aura of lust and romance tonight and finally get to satisfy my curiosity about your sexiness.

You equally have been the perfect lady all the while and I totally respect you for that. You have shown you are quite the principled type and one with high standards. I only wish you were a slut sometimes but then, that would mean every other guy would have a chance at winning you over and bedding you, which won’t be good for me of course since I certainly can’t compete with most of your admirers in terms of material possessions. I however, can and will surpass them with sexual prowess. That much, I CAN GUARANTEE!.....*perv wink*.

So baby, tell me something…..now that I have been a good boy all the while and given you a special treat this evening, will you be so kind enough to return the favour with a special treat of yours??? I got you that very expensive perfume you had always talked about and it sure does smell lovely on you. I guess it’s got some of that pheromone stuff in it because it sure as fuck has been keeping me aroused all evening. You recall how I insisted on crossing my legs while dining with you at Food and Wine? Yeah! It really was because you gave me a hard-on and I was too ashamed and embarrassed to tell you about it.

But apart from the potency of your scented bottle, your new red dress has equally been captivating and has definitely been a huge turn-on. I know you normally don’t like your dresses this short but in truth, I knew I just had to get this one for you when I laid my eyes on it. Can’t you see how sexy you look in it??? Just take a good look at how it accentuates your lovely curves. I recall, observing at least three men staring at you with desire as we relished our tasty dishes of fried rice, moin-moin and grilled fish. It was such a funny sight considering the fact that they had company, yet couldn’t take their eyes off you. Well, I must confess that glancing at your thighs as we ate didn’t help my condition too. My soldier had your full attention and it wasn’t easy getting up after eating, trust me but somehow, I guess I managed it.

Anyway, I finally convinced you to sleep over at my place despite your usual hard-headedness and principled-nature. I’m guessing the little Smirnoff Ice you had did the trick in lowering your standards a bit and I’m truly grateful for it. Tonight, I’m gonna do all sorts of sweet, sexy, sensual things to your body and you’re gonna thank me in the morning. I promise you that!

You just hold on to that glass of wine you have there while I give you a little insight into what I’ve got in store for you baby. Now….yes! I’ma begin with your lips. Oh yeah! Those lips I’ve only so far, enjoyed all the while that we’ve been dating. Well, tonight ain’t gonna be the regular lip-locking I can assure you. Tonight, I intend to engage you in a tongue-fight and explore every corner of your mouth. I intend to exchange sweet, warm saliva with you and feel the sensuality of your lips in a totally different way. You’re gonna enjoy it trust me!

Oh then your bosom! Hmmn….whilst I run my fingers through your hair, I’m gonna play with your flesh and tease your nipples. I’m gonna get those brown nodes of yours wood-hard and suck on them till you squeal out in pleasure. I intend to caress your swollen pieces of desirable flesh too and squeeze them till you quiver and I’m going to make sure your breasts never forget the feel of my mouth, EVER!

Then between your thighs ehn!…..Oh lawd! What I intend to do down there??? CHAI! Well, that’s for my tongue and fingers to decide anyway. I intend to let them lead me in the sexual spirit as I discover ways to make you moan while fingering and licking you at the same fucking time. I intend to allow my fingers communicate with your pussy until they respond with inviting wetness and work my tongue on your clit till I taste your fluid. I bet your pussy juice will taste just awesome and I won’t mind guzzling some sexy squirt down my throat. You think I can’t make you squirt huh? Just wait and see! I’ll lick, suck and finger you so bad that you won’t be able to help but beg me to bury my cock in you and make you cum some more. That’s just when I’ll finally introduce Mr. P to you and let him make the MAGIC COME ALIVE! Hehehehe……………

But em, baby…you know? All these things I’m saying won’t make much sense if I don’t get your permission to please you tonight. I’m sure you’ll agree that I’ve earned the privilege to worship your body tonight and I do pray you won’t deny me this chance. So what do you say hun? Would you let me see beneath your gorgeous red and seek the lust inside?? What do you say as I ask you this in my version of the polite manner in which Labrinth asked Emeli Sande ?????.............................................


You’ve earned yourself a night of ecstasy
Does it make you feel good?.....Oh yeah!
Your red dress has got a Perv feeling in the mood
Does it make me feel good?...... Oh hell yeah!
You’ve built your wall so high, it’s not been easy to climb it…….(oh no!)
But tonight feels just right, surrender gurl, don’t you fight it…..(Please don’t!)
And I just gotta ask…..Would you let me………see beneath your beautiful?
Would you let me…..see beneath this red dress?
Take if off now gurl!....Take it off now gurl!
I wanna see inside!
So would you let me……See beneath your beautiful tonight???




Photo Credit: @hentai9ja (hentai9ja.tumblr.com)

Happy Valentine’s Day baby!

Long Live #TeamPerv !!!

Yours truly,

Debola, That Bloody Pervert (TBP)



(Much gratitude as usual to @TweetOracle and @Hentai9ja)







No comments:

Post a Comment