Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Toast To The Greatest Team On Twitter >>> #TeamPerv !!!

Folks who know me very well know I rep #TeamPerv to tha fullest. Why, it’s the greatest team on Twitter!…WORD! And I don’t care what any tweep outside my beloved team says but I’m TBP and sticking with #TeamPerv for life!...GBAM!

In truth, there’s truly nothing I love more than deep, sexual, perverted talk (besides the actual act of sex anyway) and my fellow #TeamPerv mates never fail to impress me. Though I hardly find the time to tweet at them and relate like I should, my spirits always get lifted each time I read and digest their tweets and interactions amongst themselves. I sure do hope they understand that though I rarely join their conversations, I love ‘em all and they remain my one, true family on the cool social network.

Speaking of my #TwitterFam now, I’ve got lots of them: The straight ones, the bi-sexual ones, the gay ones and the confused ones….lolz. Trust me, I know exactly what I’m talking about.

Oh yeah! I also got a special #TwitterFam; She’sAllSmiles based in Canada but the truth is, she really doesn’t like to be associated with the team (even when I know she is truly one of us despite her failing to admit it) but that don’t matter. What matters is that she loves and supports me however she can and I’m grateful for it.

Other than this special family member, the rest of my #TeamPerv mates are quite plain, simple and open about their feelings, intentions and sexuality. Like me, they just wanna talk dirty, set P, fuck and have their fun all the damn fucking time. That’s how it should be and that’s how it is with us.

Of all my #TeamPerv mates, the tweep who amazes me the most is Tha Perv Rocker. Mayne, that tweep can talk nonsense for Africa. Choi! His tweets are more often than not, a cool mixture of sex and humour and this is why he remains top on my list. I usually find myself doffing my hat for him whenever I find his tweets on my timeline.

I also got my personal padis – KonjiBoiTwit and PervyByNature whose tweets get me chuckling from time to time, when I do come across them. These tweeps be awesome I tell ya!

There’s also CertifiedPerv who is a friend beyond Twitter and who encourages me to keep on writing (which I intend to do anyway). He once told me my posts entertain him and you bet my medium-sized head swelled at that remark. Speaking of encouragement, I would kill myself if I didn’t mention the tweep, iTweetWord. Mayne, that nigga is one good and supportive fella. When we first met on Twitter, he told me I had become his best friend after reading only one of my blogposts. Ever since, he’s been doing his best in promoting me; absolutely for FREE! Can you imagine that shit??? That nigga kind as fuck! The whole promotion thing is what my new friend and #NamesakeOfLife, Debola aka _Kreamz is equally trying to do now. I believe he also digs my posts because he never fails to recommend my blog to anyone he comes across in need of some sexual entertainment. I’m grateful to him as well. Much gratitude goes to 7footplus, PussyBob, Opatunde, and tobyt007 too for being cool perv bros.

There are other fantastic perv-mates of course, just that all their names/handles don’t easily and readily come to mind. They should please pardon me for not including their names on this post. It don’t change the fact that we’re still family.

Ah yes! Believe it or not but I we also got female pervs in the house. Oh yes! I’m talking about hot and sexy females repping #TeamPerv. There’s my special Slutty Nurse, SexyNorma2 who treats me whenever I’m sick….lolz and who inspired and encouraged me to come up with one of my best posts so far. I’d say we made up that post together sha and she’s so awesome. There’s also FoxyVivica1983, who happens to be KonjiBoi’s gurlfriend and I wish them pure blissful sex always. Mmmm….there’s PrettyDerbie as well and Oh my! There are many other female members whose handles I honestly can’t remember this minute and I do beg their forgiveness. #TeamPerv is just one BIG perverted family mehn! No doubt!

Uhun! I just remembered that there are other tweeps who are not necessarily #TeamPerv mates but are friends of That Bloody Pervert. Talking about Stypella, Opixxy, GA_Mula, GeorgeAkiojano, Lamzi1, Kozlatosh and a host of others. They rarely tweet the kind of stuff that I’m down with but they appreciate and support me so that sorta makes them family as well….but not on the #TeamPerv level sha!....Lolz.

Anyway, you probably didn’t know this but I’ma tell you right now. I’m currently faded on Legend Extra Stout so please, kindly forgive me if you are a #TeamPerv mate; we are following each other on Twitter and I still failed to mention you. It wasn’t intentional I swear. Please don’t hate me. I love y’all!....#NoHomo to the guys please.

Since this is supposed to me my toast to you guys as I continue to sip from my glass cup, I want y’all to know that I’ll be down with y’all forever ‘cos I’m #TeamPerv for life! Tweeps outside our team don’t know us...they don’t understand us and they may be quick to judge us but I’ma use one of Westlife’s songs in making them understand that we are PROUDLY PERVERTS. Here it goes…………………….

Every Perv is looking for that something
That something that makes it all complete
We find it in the Private Places…………Places they fear and refuse to see
Some of us find it between the legs of young children
Others find it between their girlfriends’ thighs
But we can’t deny the joy it brings………when we find that special thing…
WE’RE FLYING WITHOUT WINGS !!!


Know the song???...........Hehehehe…………………

God bless you #TeamPerv mates!.........& Long Live #TeamPerv !!!

Yours truly,

That Bloody Pervert








1 comment:

  1. LONG LIVE #TEAMPERV. LOL... Nigga whr u been ? Miss U on twitter .
    @Konjiboitwit

    ReplyDelete