Monday, January 7, 2013

Ghen-Ghen Lust.

Approximately two months back, I got the rare opportunity of ‘famzing’ (being and acting familiar) with a fast rising female Nigerian musician. I had fallen in love with her first hit-single the instant I heard it on Splash FM in Ibadan and sang it all over the place. I sang it in school, in front of the school’s main gate; in the hostel; while shitting in the toilet; while bathing in the bathroom; even in the kitchen while stealing a floor-mate’s piece of meat. I mean EVERY FUCKING WHERE I went, I sang that piece of good music! In fact ehn, I sang that awesome song so much that my hostel-mates almost nicknamed me ‘Mr. Ghen-Ghen’. No be lie!

Now about this ‘famzing’ ehn? Mayne, shit felt so good at the time. It’s really not just because she’s a celebrity, but more because she is a HOT, YOUNG celebrity. I never knew she would actually respond on Twitter when I told her I liked her song. I assumed that, like the others, she would simply put me in my place and relate instead, with her kind. She however surprised me by replying and thanking me for appreciating her music and even laughed over my Raw Tweet Remix of her lyrics, which I sent to her but that was not my climax, trust me. My climax came when she actually requested a link to a quite popular blogpost of mine involving some of Burna Boy’s lyrics which I twisted for my blogging pleasure. Mayne, I was elated. It was a high point for me for real! I felt on top of the world sending my link to such a sexy hottie who doubled as a gifted musician and also a celebrity. MAYNE, NO BE SMALL TIN O!...lolz

BUT ALAS, the famzing ended so soon! I became super sad when she no longer responded to my tweets; especially the one where I sought her permission to remix her hit single for a story here. Maybe, she panicked; maybe she became skeptical of my intentions or maybe, just maybe she decided to finally give me the ‘Celeb treatment’.

In any case, she may have thought that she had pushed me away completely but as fate would have it, she was so damn wrong because the famzing returned in SUCH AN AWESOME WAY AND IN A WAY THAT NEITHER OF US SAW COMING. OH YEAH!!! *wink*

Oh! By the way, her name is Yeni Alade. I’m sure you know her or have at least, heard of her. She’s so pretty and her songs are so melodious and sexy that they can actually help the average individual attain an orgasm without a sex partner or sex toy. When I first saw her in a music-video with one 6-packed guy like that in ‘Sumtin ya body’, doing some sweet, sensual, crazy things to him; I immediately hated that nigga. I felt like he was tapping current from my crush and the ‘tin bin PAIN ME GAAN!’ I was however elated and relieved to find her alone 97% of the time in her own video for her hit-single and mayne, my mouth watered from beginning till end. Have you seen that video at all? Mayne, her body is SMOKING HOT and her sexy dance moves are erotic enough for me; or any #TeamPerv mate. Each time I got to see that video, I kept thinking to myself “Oh lawd! The things I wanna do to you!….the things I would so love to show you!…if only I could just have 5 minutes with you ehn??? What I will so do ehn??? MEHHNNN!!!”

Anyway, like I said before, Ultra-Famzing took place one memorable day like that and trust me; neither of us saw shit coming…..*shrugs*…..Such is life I guess….HAHAHAHA!!!

On the Saturday before Christmas, I visited Shoprite in Ikeja to pick up some bottles of rose wine and a carton of canned Legend Extra Stout, which I wanted to use for the Xmas celebration. The liquor section was just two rows away from the long payment desk where customers stood patiently in a line and waited to be attended to. I CAUGHT HER VIEW just then. I really don’t know what made me look around or how it happened but I saw her. YESSSS! I saw Yeni! I saw Yeni Alade standing on that same queue with her fully stocked pushcart waiting for her turn. IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE I TELL YA!

I gazed in her direction to see if she had some bodyguards or aides with her but saw none. I then fixed my eyes on her from where I was and understood why. She tried so hard to conceal her identity in a nice disguise but she couldn’t fool me. No famous person can deceive a true fan of theirs you know? I still recognised her even with her wearing a blue scarf to hide both her hair and face plus dark shades to shield her eyes from public recognition. What gave her away however was the T-shirt she had on and of course, her sexy physique. You see, I had watched her latest video a million times to know what she looked like in real life and I knew I could recognise that sexy body frame of hers ANYWHERE. I’ll admit though that what made it easier for me was that she had on one of those Tees which she wore in that lovely video of hers; a black tight-fitting top with a gold-colour inscription saying “Effyzzie Baby”.

Mayne, you can’t possibly believe how dumbfounded I was seeing my ‘Ghen-Ghen’ crush live and in person. I gently put down the carton of Legend Stout which I had already picked and ogled my dearest Yeni. It was when I saw her approach the counter to pay for her product selections that I knew I had to act fast. She would be leaving soon and I would have to contend with fighting for her attention on Twitter again for only God knows how long.

“Hey…Bros, make I borrow your coat abeg.” I whispered to one of the row assistants who passed by me and tried to arrange some cans of beer on a shelf.

“Ehn? Sorry?” the young man seemed taken aback.

I quickly took out my wallet, counted N2,000 and offered it to him. “Bros, abeg make I borrow your coat small. I wan quickly use am do something. I nor go tey abeg.” I pleaded.

The dude stared at me with fear and uncertainty written all over his face. He then stared at the money and said “Ah! Bros, I nor go fit give you my coat o! You wan make I lose my job?”

“You no go lose your job naa! I just wan sharply wear am follow one customer talk and I wan pose as staff. She nor go follow me yarn unless she see me for staff cloth, ABEG!” I pleaded again, this time, taking out two more N1000 notes from my wallet to make my offer N4000.

This guy studied me hard and sized me up; looking at me from head to toe and burying a stare in my eyeballs for a few seconds before taking off his coat. I snatched it from him as he also accepted the money and said “Abeg bros, you go do quick abeg o! Make you nor koba me!” and dashed towards the payment section; struggling to put on the green coat as I ran.

Yeni had just finished paying up and had her bags packed for her when I rushed to stand near a door close to the exit point that carried the sign ‘Store Room, Staff Only’. As she approached me to make her exit, I put up a hand to stop her.

“Good morning ma’am. Sorry to trouble you but would you be so kind to come with me for a quick bag check? It’s a regular procedure here and I’m sorry for the inconvenience.”

Mayne, you should have seen the astonishment and shock on my girl’s face. She looked so confused I almost gave myself away by laughing. I managed to maintain a straight face though and didn’t blow my cover.

“Excuse me! Have I done anything wrong?” she asked with genuine concern. Her words were so softly-spoken and calming that it felt like she was singing instead of speaking.

“Not at all ma’am. Like I said, it’s a random but regular procedure which we carry out here. It won’t take much of your time I promise”. I guess my last few words worked like a charm because my dearest sexy Yeni hesitated for a moment, shrugged and said “Oh what the hell then! Okay, let’s go and do this quickly please! Got other stuff to do today okay?”

I nodded in agreement and immediately became excited. Her “Let’s go and do this quickly please” came off so sensual and so seductive that I wondered if she had a clue as to what I wanted with her. Anyway, I told her “This way please!” and led her into the ‘Store Room, Staff Only’ door, while thinking of how to turn her “Quickly” into a “Quickie”….lolz.

Once inside, Yeni was in for a big surprise. After successfully bolting the door from the inside, I stopped for a minute to visually appreciate my music idol whom I would be ravishing in a moment. Yeni had no idea whatsoever and the minute she folded her arms across her chest and opened her small painted mouth to say “So??? Shall we??? I don’t have all day!”, I RUSHED AT HER! Oh yes! I LITERALLY RUSHED AT HER LIKE how a monkey would rush at a banana; only that this time, I was the monkey and she; DA BANANA!

“WHAT IS THIS? JESUS CHRIST! HOW DARE YOU!!! STOP IT!!!” Yeni yelled at me as I struggled with her; forcefully planting wet kisses all over her neck and tried to kiss her red, sweet and soft-looking lips. I ignored her complaint and took control of those lips of hers as I pressed mine against them for a French kiss while my hands kept themselves busy with her titties and her soft round bumbum.

Yeni somehow found a way to land a hot slap across my left cheek and that dazed me for a few seconds. Hand on cheek, I gazed hard at the person whom I had just forcefully kissed, smiled and thought to myself… “Hmmm…..Gurl, ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL OR WHAT???”

“ARE YOU OKAY? IS THIS THE RANDOM ROUTINE CHECK YOU BROUGHT ME HERE FOR???” she quizzed me with fiery eyes and a deep frown. I smiled at her in my usual perverted manner and sang in response………………………

You know I like you
I’ve got no crush like you
Baby tin fe DO….Tin fe fe….Tin fe DO O!

You know I like you
And I want to DO you
You’re a baby tin fe DO…Tin fe fe….Tin fe DO O!

You had me from the moment I met you
Every song from you feels like Paradise
Make I be your actor o!......BEN 10
Sunmo bi make I lick you o!.....EHEN!
Dis lust na action o!......GHEN-GHEN!.....GHEN-GHEN!....GHEN-GHEN!

Girl you know I like you….Tin fe DO…..Tin fe DO
I’ll place no cunt above you…..Tin fe DO…..Tin fe DO
I swear I’m thirsty for you…..Tin fe DO….Tin fe DO
I go lick your cunt TILL THE END OOOoooooo!!!


Once I was done singing, Yeni’s face suddenly transformed from looking angry and irritated to looking seriously surprised and unsure.

“Wait, wait!....Just wait!....I feel like I know you from somewhere. Gosh! *shaking her head*….Are you….are you….???”

“Yeah baby! I’m @Peniscillin on Twitter. HELLOOooooo!” I quipped and rushed at her again; this time, unbuckling her denim pants with aggression and forcing them to her feet.

Yeni was still baffled “Wait!...Wait!…but how did you……….&^%$£%.” she couldn’t finish her sentence because by now, I was already on my knees and had parted both her fresh legs and her yellow underwear to one side with my fingers to position my tongue on her clitoris. “Hmmnnn…..NICE!!!” I said as I took a whiff of her scent and gave her my first lick.

Yeni whimpered as I tongued her and nibbled on her clit. “Gosh!....Oh shit!....Oh shit!...Oh shit!” was all she could actually mutter as I stroked her clit with my tongue and teased her pink flesh with every flick of it. Her cunt tasted like avocado pear and the juice it secreted took me straight to Cloud 9. Yeni was beautiful down there…..So sexy and sooooo beautiful.

My crush didn’t argue nor struggle anymore as I continued flicking my soft piece of muscular cavity against her clitoris and inside her delightful opening. I squeezed more cunt juice out of her each time I buried and stretched my tongue deep inside her pussy and her moans were truly musical. I knew she was enjoying it and I was happy I finally got the opportunity to give my celeb-crush some good cunnilingus.

Apparently, Yeni began enjoying the head so much that she found a way to raise one leg and rest it on my shoulder as she palmed my head against her V-Section. I didn’t mind. Instead, I regarded that as some encouragement and set out to impress my crush further. I took my tongue out of her sweet wet pussy and looked up at her. Oh she was so pretty! She made me giggle by covering her face in shame as she said “Don’t stop yet nau!” and I obliged her. First, I studied her pussy more carefully as if searching for some hidden element. Next, I used two fingers to part open her pussy lips and I dug my mouth in there again; but this time, taking great care to pay more attention to that little piece of flesh underneath her clit with my tongue. I licked softly and teased it with the tip of my tongue and Yeni pressed my face further into her crotch. “Oh Gosh!...Oh Gosh!...OH GOSH!!!!” she exclaimed as I further nibbled lightly on that piece of flesh and wasted my tongue on its surrounding environment. I thoroughly wanted to dry-clean her pussy but the sexy fluid she kept secreting just wouldn’t let me.

It was when I began switching between licking her clit and dipping my tongue into her sexy wetness at a fast pace that Yeni could take no more and involuntary chose to act like a baby. Heaving three times, Yeni squeezed my face against her pussy so much that I feared I would choke and die while she squealed like a child. I can never EVER forget that pleasant squeal of ecstasy though. It still rings in my head every night when I close my eyes to sleep.

So, that was how my crush came o! She came hard while she squealed and she bathed my face with thick, slimy cum. The taste wasn’t bad so I lapped it all up.

When I got up, Yeni stared hard into my eyes and pulled me closer to her. She then landed me another hot slap saying “This is for the rude inconvenience” before kissing me deeply; giving me a Frenchie and saying “This is for the sweet pleasure too.” Next thing you know, Yeni breaks into her own song but twists her lyrics also………………..

Boy you know I like you
I was just doing shakara for you
Baby tin fe fe….Tin fe fe…..TIN FE FE!

I swear I like you
Cos you licked me real good
You’re a darling tin fe fe….Tin fe fe…..TIN FE FE!

You got me from the moment I met you
You had me floating in Paradise
You can be my actor o!......BEN 10
Anytime you fit lick me o!.....EHEN!
Dis love na action o!......GHEN-GHEN!.....GHEN-GHEN!....GHEN-GHEN!

Boy you know I like you….Tin fe fe…..Tin fe fe!
I’ll place no one above you…..Tin fe fe…..Tin fe fe!
I swear I’m thirsty for you…..Tin fe fe….Tin fe fe!
Na me and you TILL THE END OOOoooooo!!!


Yeni and I ended up kissing some more and leaving Shoprite together; HAND IN HAND!......... *in Wizkid’s voice*….IYAHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!

Yours truly,
That Bloody Pervert




8 comments:

  1. Walahi talahi! U maadt dieeee!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolz....You sure can say that again mayne! Thanks for the compliment!

      Long Live #TeamPerv !!!

      Delete
    2. @Bloody pervet I think u really make me GI gaga n I don't know dex is how it look like to be a blogger I must confess I salute your intelletual habbit of wriiten,keep it up till the fullest !!!

      Delete
    3. Thanks a lot brutha! Glad to know I make you go gaga...HEHEHE.....

      Be rest assured I'll do my best to keep up the good work too....*perv grin*

      Long Live #TeamPerv !!!

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmm...I usually enjoy ur stories a lot, but dis one.....eerrmmm not so much. It sounds too fictious joor. But ur doing a good job dou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww......How sad to know you didn't enjoy this one very much. Fear not though for THERE WILL BE OTHERS. Thanks for the encouragement too. Bless ya!

      Long Live #TeamPerv !!!

      Delete
  3. Is ds fiction or what?? Are you talkin about Yemi Alade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous. Yes, it's fiction; except for the early part of the story 'cos I really did 'famz' with this celebrity for a brief while. And em....as to your question,.....em.....*scratches head*....em....me I dunno o! I don't want to be sued o!.....Lolz.

      Thanks for dropping a comment sha.

      Long Live #TeamPerv !!!

      Delete