Monday, December 31, 2012

The Slutty Nurse Who Cured Malaria

*singing*……………………….

E bin get dis nurse for ma area
One day she bin cure me of malaria
Dis nurse too set; she get heavy chest; and I nor fit forget that smile for her very pretty face
Fellow pervs bin tell me say I don kolo
Whether she get jazz for mouth, I nor go know
Because with just one ‘nod’, my malaria pick race
Wetin she do in one moment, some nurses nor fit do in days……………..*sigh*

Norma! I nor fit get you outta ma head!
I nor..FIT GET YOU OUTTA MA HEEAAADDDDD!!!


Heyy…. Above is my Raw-Remix of Soty’s ‘Malaria’. You know that song? It’s quite old but it’s dedicated to a slutty nurse and fellow #TeamPerv mate on Twitter who cured me of a terrible malaria attack recently.

How could I ever forget that fateful morning? I was jolted out of sleep by a loud ‘BANG’ in my skull. I quickly sat up to feel warm sweat all over my forehead. As I struggled to get up and check the time, I found myself shivering and I knew these symptoms translated into only one thing – MALARIA! But then at 4am in the morning?? And on the day of my project defense??? WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I suddenly felt confused and terribly weak but I knew I had to do something immediately. My supervisor was the devil’s nephew and I knew that my failing to appear before the critiquing panel by 3pm that day would earn me an extra year in school. An extra semester because of one bloody final year project?? TUFIAKWA!!!

I crawled out of ma room right away. I didn’t have a choice but to disturb my homeboy and floor-mate, who was most likely sleeping next door.

“Mula!..Mula! Abeg you get panadol?” I spoke not too loudly while knocking on his door so as not to unnecessarily wake the other floor-mates.

Mula opened the door slightly at first, poking a face with weary eyes to find me leaning on the side wall with all my might. “Yeah. E be like so. I dey come” and he left the door temporarily to fetch it. By the time he returned with the pills and wanted to hand it to me, he appeared shocked to find my bumbum flat on the floor with my back against the wall.

“Bruv, wetin do you nau!”

“Mayne, na malaria o! I tire!” I groaned.

“Malaria?....Na malaria hook you like dis. Na im you wan kon use panadol?? Omo, na school clinic you dey go o! Oya here!” Mula stretched out his arm, which I took and he pulled me up. He made me put an arm around his neck as he steadied me and tried his best to get me to walk with him.

“Where we dey go?” I stupidly asked him, even when I knew he was trying to lead me to the school clinic, a short distance away.

“School clinic naa!” he responded kindly. “You gaz get proper treatment. The Panadol wey you bin ask for no be am at all with dis your present state ‘cos I dey suspect say the tin don enta your bodi wella.”

“But day never break naa! Shey the place go dey open by this time?”

“Ahn-ahn! Yes nau! Na all those students wey dey catch asthma attack dey usually patronise there for dis kain time sef. No worry, you go see person to treat you when we reach.”

“Choi! And I bin get my project defense by 3pm today o!” I lamented.

“Ah! For real? Mehn, na your health first o! Person wey sick nor dey fit stand to face panel o! Make we dey go clinic abeg.” Mula pleaded with me. I nodded in response; not because I silently agreed with my friend but because I was now too weak to let my cunt-sucking mouth perform its primary function of speaking.

The walk to the school clinic ordinarily should have cost us 10minutes of our time but because I dragged along slowly; arm around Mula’s neck for support and movement, we spent a little over 25mins along the dark, quiet path. Soon though, we saw brightly lit bulbs and the flashing signpost that read ‘LCU School Clinic’ and I let out a soft sigh of relief.

Mula had to leave me just as soon as I had produced my ‘Clinic Care Number’ on the request of the presiding doctor. The goggles-wearing fella had commended him for assisting me and also assured him that I would be given appropriate medical attention. Because I could barely walk, I was quickly placed on admission after being diagnosed with acute malaria fever and one of the few FAT Nurses on duty helped me to a ward and put me on a bed. While she told me the doctor would be coming in soon to attend to me and commence my treatment, I suddenly wondered why all these nurses were fat as fuck and obsessively obese. So were the much older-looking matrons except for one who looked skinny and hungry. They all looked so unattractive and I wondered what suddenly happened to the popular saying ‘Nurses are Beautiful’. I mean I was used to appreciating beautiful faces with protruding backsides in short mini white gowns but this was quite depressing. I coughed suddenly and it was when I stopped thinking and started breathing-in more that the foul and nauseating odour of medicine hit me and made me feel sicker. Oh how I hated being inside hospitals!

Well, Dr. Spectacles showed up soon enough with a syringe and a small bottle in both hands and I suddenly felt struck dumb. What I saw rendered my mouth dry and literally took my breath away. My heart was racing and trickles of sweat seeped out of my skin pores. It wasn’t the sight of the syringe though…..I never get scared of being stabbed in the arse. It was the sight of his COMPANION!

She walked into the room with him carrying a tray of biscuits and jam. As she set it down on a table just beside my bed, she smiled and almost gave me a nervous breakdown. SHE WAS GORGEOUS MAYNE! Dressed in a very sexy mini nurse’s uniform, she shone in white and looked just like an angel. She seemed average in height too and wearing black shiny heels, I couldn’t help but have my watery eyes fixated on her bosom. That upper part of her body was swollen and I knew it was all made up of breasts…..BIG, YUMMY AND JUICY BREASTS. Though she made a good effort in trying to conceal them beneath her gown, I knew there were huge, luscious-looking pieces of mammary glands hidden there and waiting to be set free upon my mouth. I unconsciously began salivating despite the sorry fact that I was still shivering from my malaria.

All this time, the doctor had already mixed fluids to make a concoction and prepared a jab for me. My delectable nurse, as if on cue, moved close to stand beside him as he opened his heavy-moustached mouth to speak…………

“My dear young man, how are you feeling?”

“Not very good sir. I feel weak and feverish”

Doctor smiled and said “Hmm… I see. Well don’t worry okay? This here (holding up the syringe) will make you feel better and my assistant nurse here will be …………………….but an abrupt alarm put a pause on his talk.

“DOCTOR DOCTOR!!! EMERGENCY IN THE RECEPTION! FIRE VICTIM SIR!!!!” one of the ugly fat nurses yelled as she ran into the room.

“OH MY! Please let’s go! (facing his pretty companion)….Please help me administer this on him and (facing me now)…I’ll see you when I get back.” And with that, both Dr. Spectacles and Nurse Fat n’ Ugly dashed out of the room; leaving just I and my sweet-looking nurse to ourselves.

I became very uneasy. I sweated some more and ogled the sweet sexy thang with the big jugs standing before me despite my uncomfortable sickness. I’m a sick perv shey??? *nodding*….Yeah, I know!

My nurse ended up breaking the silence that had quickly filled the room. “Hi. My name is Norma….. S. Norma. Are you ready for your treatment?” She flashed a set of white and perfectly arranged teeth as she spoke and I felt a different kind of shiver.

“Hullo” I replied weakly. “I’m Debola aka TBP. What’s the ‘S’ in your name for?” I asked curiously.

My nurse chuckled and bent towards me. A flirty smile quickly played across her lips as she said “Hmmn….now that’s actually a secret…but I’ll tell you if you tell me what TBP stands for.” She smiled at me and I felt light enough to actually float in the air.

I cleared my dry throat and smiled back before responding with “It means ‘That Bloody Pervert” followed by a wink. Instantly, my nurse’s face lit up and her eyes widened.

“Wait! You mean the same TBP on Twitter??? TBP aka @Peniscillin??? Gosh! It’s indeed a pleasure. I’ve been following you for weeks now and I read your blog as well. Your stories always get me horny and desperately in need of pleasing myself”. She then leaned close to my ear and whispered “The full name is Slutty Norma. Slutty because I'm that slutty nurse who nurses sick dicks back to good health.” She grinned at me with this and I flashed her my famous Twitter perv grin.

“Oh really? Nice! It’s ironical though ‘cos though you’re my nurse, my dick remains the healthiest part of my body” I winked at her again and coughed lightly.

“Oh no boy! Not in my slutty medical books. You’re on my sick bed now and once the patient is sick, the whole body is sick and it is my duty to nurse the whole body; including the dick to good health. Understood???”

“Yes ma’am” I responded. By now, she was close enough to grant me a good view of her cleavage and my mouth watered at the thought of taking her fair, luscious-looking moulds of flesh in my saliva-producing mouth. Slutty Nurse caught me staring; bent over me in such a way that her chest was now over my head and gave a sultry smile.

“Hmmn….You like huh?”

“Yeah” I said as I boldly set the perv in me loose and reached out to touch her breasts through her firm white clothing. My nurse didn’t flinch; instead, she moved even closer and eased her dress off her shoulders so that it hung loosely around her waist. I was instantly wowed with a lovely sight of twin-mountains of titties being clasped together by a black lace bra. It was such a lovely sight indeed and I was like “Oh boy eeeeeeee! See bobbie!!!”

Slutty Nurse permitted me to cup and squeeze her boobs for a couple of seconds before she took my hands off and turned her back to me. She nudged me to unhook her bra and once I did, I was frigging excited over the hard nipples I would be beholding. I wanted to put those nodes of flesh in my mouth, flick my tongue over them and suck hard. But alas! Slutty Norma made for the door instead and locked it. She walked back towards me and I finally got to see the nipples I craved for.

My slutty nurse granted me full custody of her big boobs then as I licked and sucked hungrily at them. I teased and pleased those titties; especially the nipples so well that they responded by sprouting and shooting out. Norma herself responded well as she sighed and let “Ooohs and Aaaahhs” slip from her thin lips whilst she caressed my face. Her sweet black nipples got so hard that I almost believed they would squirt out some milk. I mean, with each flick of my tongue; with each lick and suck; those nipples got longer, harder and more POINTY! It appeared she was the one getting the treatment now…..lolz.

After some more soul-stirring moans from my slutty nurse, Norma got a grip on herself and traced her hands down my chest to my belly and to my crotch. Finding that Mr. P was already stiff and ready, she dipped one of those lovely hands of hers inside my trousers and caressed him from there. I felt Mr. P go turgid and swollen with red hot blood as she did so and I became terribly excited.

When Slutty Norma felt she had teased me enough, she unzipped my fly and gently eased my cock out of my pants. Taking it firmly in her soft palm and looking it firmly in the eye, she licked her lips and I expected that her next move would be to suck it and drive me crazy in the process. She however chose to thrill me instead with an awesomely sexy surprise first. Slutty Nurse unclasped Mr. P and reached for the jar of strawberry-flavoured jam on the tray beside my bed and opened it. I closed my eyes and threw back my head in anticipation of what was to come because I wanted to feel the cold, yet pleasurable sensation of jam being applied on my cock better. Norma soon laughed and said “You may open your eyes now please” and I did as she requested to find Mr. P fully coated in jam. The sight of it was wonderful and amazing.

With Mr. P smeared in strawberry fudge, my slutty nurse suddenly developed the munchies and this she proved as she went on to put her lips and tongue to good use....slurping away on the jam in wild frenzy and sucking my cock like her next salary depended upon it. As I watched her head bob up and down on Mr. P, I thoroughly enjoyed her stunt of nibbling on my shaft and licking every single spread of the strawberry-flavoured delight off my rod. She spared not the smallest or thinnest of the jam’s spread on me as I felt the rare ecstasy of having her lick and suck out some of that good stuff that hid and buried itself deep inside my pee-hole. I can never forget the wild sensation that took over me as she struggled with my dick cap and fought to draw out what was left of the jam inside it.

I resumed squeezing her boobies and tweaking her hard nipples when I felt the pressure build up fast inside me. She enjoyed that of course and moaned like the sexy little whore that she was. She then went on to lift what was left of her gown and pulled hard at her thong; hanging the thin string on one of her butt cheeks to show me her already wet and dripping pussy. I instantly got the message and proceeded to stroke it using one of my fingers and that earned me an “Oooosh” from her. Feeling encouraged, I dug two fingers into her tight wet snatch and fingered away. Not only did more sweet-sounding moans escape from her mouth; her legs also began to vibrate and wobble.

I’m really not sure if it was strictly the deep and hardcore dick-sucking that I received from my nurse that got me into ejaculation mode or the sweet act of fingering her coupled with the accompanying vocal sounds but I remember all I did next was warn her quickly.

“I’M…I’M….I’M COMING!” I stammered and sighed but Slutty Norma declined in taking her mouth of my cock. Instead, she flicked her tongue on my shaft once more and then went on to further attack my pee-hole by sucking hard on it. I SWEAR, I COULDN’T TAKE NO MORE, neither could I give any further warning. I exploded in her mouth, spewing shots of cum that filled it with some sinking deep into her throat. My nurse didn’t mind though. She kept on sucking and licking like she had just been blessed with some yummy yoghurt. “Mmmmm” she murmured as she licked her lips and wiped some cum off their outline with a fingertip.

That blowjob was certainly magical for though I had leaked off enough sweat to fill a bucket halfway, I suddenly felt good and relieved. My head had stopped banging; I was no longer shivering and I felt like a new burst of energy had just been released inside of me. MY MALARIA WAS GONE! YAY!!!

I quickly sat up and zipped back my fly. My nurse was surprised to see me get up strong and well. I gave her a soft peck on her cheek and made for the door straightaway.

“Hey! Where do you think you’re going young man? You’re yet to get your injection treatment.” She called out to me.

“I’ve got a project defense to prepare for hun. And I certainly did receive my treatment. It was fucking awesome and I owe you head for sure” I said to her without looking back as I swung the door open.

Slutty Norma laughed. “Follow back okay?!! My handle is @SexyNorma2. I heard her holler as the door banged shut.

Yours truly,

That Bloody Pervert


(My sincere gratitude goes to @SexyNorma2 for her generous contribution towards telling this sexy story. #TeamPerv rules baby! And you ROCK!!!)








5 comments:

  1. I loooove the story hun!
    I still wanna cure u for real!!!
    *slutty wink*
    Signed
    Slutty Nurse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *perv grin*.....Yay!!! I'm so glad you do honey! And you bet I'll always pray to have malaria so long as you'll always be there to give me that special treatment and nurse me back to good health....lolz. Thanks so very much for appreciating dear. Love you and Love #TeamPerv! MWAH!!!

      Sincerely yours,

      TBP

      Delete
  2. Nurse U must CUM and gimme my own dosage of inSUCKtion too O!!! Nice1 bro, read and digested. :) #TeamPerv
    @Konjiboitwit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA!!! Lolz at 'InSUCKtion'. My crazy PervMate, thanks mayne! Good to know you enjoyed reading this piece. You berra go ahead and let mosquitoes bite nonsense and bastard out of you if you expect to get a similar 'treatment' from our slutty nurse....lolz.

      #TeamPerv RULES bruv!!! Now and till this perv hits six-feet under.

      Peace!

      Delete
  3. I loooove the story hun!
    I still wanna cure u for real!!!
    *slutty wink*
    Signed
    Slutty Nurse

    ReplyDelete