Thursday, December 20, 2012

Daddy, #NewsFlash >>> I Just Got Even With You!!!

Before I even begin this story, my sincere apology goes to @SexyNorma2. In case you get to read this honey, I’m still working on OUR story o and I’m positive it’ll be out soonest. Something unusual and interesting happened today and I just felt pressed to share it with ma faithful blog-reader buddies……*wink*

Now……………..Dear dad,

First of all, NTOOO….NNMEEHHHHH!!! I’ve finally succeeded in getting back at you, you hear?…*yimu*. You think you’re the only badd guy abi? You dey feel like Boss abi?? You think you can fuck me up and not face any repercussion abi??? WELL THINK AGAIN DAD!

Yes dad, I got a confession for you. At about noon today, I did something that would make you very fucking pissed and jealous. Yeah, that’s right. I call it my sweet payback for all your days of torture on me since I came home for the holiday.

But then, why dad??? Ever since I came home from Ibadan, it’s been work..work…WORK with you. Debola do this…Debola do that. Debola…come here….Debola go there. You wan kill person ni??? Or do you think if it was work that brought me home, I wouldn’t have rather stayed back in I.B to read my books??? SHIOOOR!!!

I don’t appreciate the fact that you’ve been slave-driving me dad! You really should realise that the sperm mummy womb-baked for you turned out to be a SON; not an OX. I know my Boss, @TweetOracle highly detests children insulting or rebuking their parents but I’m sure if he met you, he’d take an exception and encourage me to give you a dirty slap ‘KPAAOOWWW!”….like that. Lolz…………..

Everything with you is work, work, WORK dad! You look for work where there is none and instead of you to do the work yourself, you heap it on poor me….*sobs*. You’re such an inconsiderate person and I will give you a piece of my mind one day….you just wait!

You very well knew that our house was still beautiful and in order but because too much money is worrying you, you decided to carry-out UNNECESSARY RENOVATION. Don’t you know I’m the only available son at home to do all the dirty work ni??? *smh*

You wickedly paid six very mature men to change the whole ceiling of the house and these wicked men also did their best in ruining the whole fucking crib with soot, dust and dirt. For the past four days, I’ve been cleaning up after them. Only me o!....Just me sweeping, dusting and packing debris, detritus and dirt away from one living-room, three bedrooms, one long corridor, one kitchen, two bathrooms and the very large compound. You nor try at all dad!....YOU NOR TRY AT ALL!

What hurts me even more is that each time you returned home at night and found me sweeping and sweating, you would go like “Ahn-ahn Debola! You should have told them to clear the place up nau! See how you’re giving yourself unneccesary stress!” and I’ll be thinking “Wait o! Is this man alright? The men working for you are almost as old as you are and you expect me to tell them to clean up after themselves??? I thought the Yoruba culture emphasised respect for elders FOOL!”

Anyway dad, it doesn’t even matter anymore because I’ve already had my sweet revenge. Remember Mr and Mrs Akinlabi; the newly married couple who moved into the estate last month??? Yeah, especially Mrs Akinlabi who has been flirting with you ever since you introduced her and her ignorant hubby to our gardener, electrician and plumber??? GOOD! Well, I saw Mrs Akinlabi today at noon while carrying out one of your many chores……*perv grin*

By the way, I’m sure you never knew this but all that time that Mrs. Akinlabi was actually saying “Oh Mr Kareem, you’ve got a nice house!; Oh Mr Kareem, I like your car!; Oh Mr Kareem, I love your garden and Oh Mr Kareem, you certainly don’t look your age sir!, she was actually flirting with you. You probably thought she was only being a nice and amiable young lady ehn??? OLODO!!! Anyway, I don’t blame you sir. Afterall, you’re not with #TeamPerv nau!....lolz.

Well, as you recall, you gave me your list of new assignments this morning and while I grumbled on the inside, little did I know that item number three would fetch me sweet luck and offer me a chance at hot revenge. HAHA!!

I was already tired from washing your clothes and scrubbing the tiles in your bathroom. I needed a rest and felt terribly hungry but because I wanted to tackle the next assignment before eating my eba with bitterleaf soup and rest, I motivated myself to continue. I had sweated so much from scrubbing your very dirty tiles and so I took off my shirt while carrying the many empty tile cartons outside the house to burn. OH GOD BLESS THE WHITE MAN WHO INVENTED PUSH-UPS!!!

Well, Mrs Akinlabi passed by and she saw me…..shirtless with a rake and standing before a burning pile of cartons. She gave a hot stare before speaking…………….

“Mr. Kareem’s son right?”

“Yes ma. Good afternoon.”

“Afternoon dear. How’s your dad?”

“He’s fine ma. He’s at work.”

“Okay. That’s nice. Em….do you play basketball or something???” she asked with curiosity plastered all over her face.

“Er…no ma” I replied and I thought “Basketball?? Me ke? Common football, I nor fit play, na B.Ball I go kon dey play”….*smh at maself*

“Really? Okay. I’m surprised though because you have a very fine chest. I like your torso. You look fit and nicely built like a sportsman.”

“Wow! Em…thank you ma” I responded blushing.

I quickly took my flatterer in. She looked about 30 years of age and she was wearing heels….S-E-X-Y! Her boobs were pushing hard against her blouse and I couldn’t help but notice some cleavage, which she intentionally flaunted anyway. She was standing whilst facing me sideways and when her backside caught my view, I concluded I could hit that. Oh yeah! That round bumbum caught my fancy. I decided to try my luck and damn all consequences; afterall, I’m TBP – That Bloody Pervert….lolz.

Mrs Akinlabi had just taken her next step when I made my move.

“Can I see yours ma??” I quickly quipped.

“Sorry? See what dear?” she stopped in her tracks with bewilderment, bafflement and obfuscation…..(lolz at the big grammar).

“See your rack….I M..MM..MEAN YOUR CHEST MA!” I quickly replaced the offensive word. “You said you like my chest. I’d like to see yours too to know if I’d like it.” I then flashed her my perv smile and hoped it would work its magic like always.

“Hmmn…..You really are funny boy! You want to see my breasts??? You sure have sheer guts you know??? Anyway, who is home with you?” and then she winked at me before smiling seductively.

YESSSS! I knew I had won her over then.

“No one ma! Just me.”

“Lead me inside then! A quickie will be fine. I’m late for a meeting already.” She said as she moved closer to me.

“Awesome!” I said and dropped the rake instantly. As I led Mrs Akinlabi towards the entrance of your house, she acted like a perv and squeezed my right bum cheek.

“This 69 badge crested on your back pocket ehn, did you purchase this pair of sweat pants intentionally???” She inquired.

“I’m afraid so ma’am.” Came my honest reply.

“Oh you’re such a perv!” she said and I gladly accepted that as a compliment.

Mrs Akinlabi and I were finally inside your house; in the living room to be precise and while still standing, she placed her hands on my chest and started rubbing it before uttering “Nice!”. Her hands had a soft gentle feel and woke Mr. P in no time. I then put my hands around her bum and squeezed the moulds of flesh through her cotton skirt. An exciting soft feel it was I tell ya! Very Nice!

Mrs Akinlabi, while raising her hands in the air, encouraged me to take off her blouse. I did that and was instantly greeted with an enticing rack neatly concealed in a white bra. She threw one hand behind her back to unstrap and her knockers were set free instantly.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked me.

“Oh yes!” I told her. “I like your chest too. Very nice!”

Mrs Akinlabi giggled and said “Ara e o ya! (You are unwell)” before moving her chest closer to my face. I got the message as a sharp guy and consumed one of her luscious-looking titties with my mouth.

“Oooh YESSS!” she moaned when I started flicking my soft, wet tongue on her nipples. Those nodes seemed to swell with each licking and sucking effort and they somewhat tasted like peaches. While I switched from breast to breast with my buccal cavity, Mrs Akinlabi began encouraging me again – she slipped one hand inside my sweat pants and ‘said hello’ to Mr. P.

Soon, I was hard as fuck and ready to thrust. The Mrs noticed this and snatched her left boob from my mouth. “It’s okay dear, I’m already soaked down there.” She said.

Now honestly, when Mrs Akinlabi pushed her skirt down and took it off; as well as her panty; I really wanted to taste her wetness and give her some oral pleasure but she wouldn’t let me.

“I don’t have time boy!” she said again as she pushed me on the couch, yanked off my pants and straddled me. Taking Mr. P in one hand, Mrs Akinlabi slowly guided him into her warm, tight wetness and I felt like dying for a split second.

“Oooooohhhhh! Your dick is hard stiff! I love the way it feels in me” she moaned again as she began riding me like okada.

“Oh yeah!” was all I had to say. Her snatch felt really good and I wanted to bask in the sensation. The okada riding got intense however and transformed into jerking when I took the initiative of taking her right tittie in my mouth; sucking gently and teasing the oval-shaped flesh.

“OH YESSSSS! Don’t stop boy! I’m gonna come! I’M GONNA COME!! OH GOODDDD!!!” she screamed and I saw her stomach muscles twitch and contract.

Mrs Akinlabi let out a cry next and I knew her moment had come. She threw her head forward to rest on my right shoulder before shivering for a second or two. Catching her breath, she got up from Mr. P and mayne that nigga was masked with plenty slimy, sticky and whitish substance! I was going to get up and wipe off her cum but Mrs Akinlabi fucking shocked me dad! She stretched out one hand to sit my ass back down and bent her head over Mr. P. She licked and sucked off every drop of her ejaculation before wiping her lips with one finger and saying “Oh I just love the taste of my cum!”

In less than 60 seconds, Mrs Akinlabi was back fully clothed and she pecked me on my forehead while whispering “That was a good quickie. I know you didn’t get to come so I owe you. I’ll see you later boy. Bye!” and that was it. She left me in the living room in awe and was out of your house, just as quick as she had entered.

Now how does this make you feel dad? Jealous and envious shebi??? HAHAHA! Her pussy was very nice and I already hit that before you could. You know I’m going to hit it again right? Yes nau! Have you forgotten she promised to make me come??? Don’t worry, we’ll fuck again in your house and on your couch and I’m gonna make sure I come all over your expensive leather couch. Hehehe……………

Okay dad, I’m done with my confession. By the way, I’m already packing my bags so by the time you’ll get to read this, I’ll already be in Ibadan. HAHA!!!

WHOOOO!!! Now I suddenly feel like Eminem. I fucking feel like singing a song for you dad. Here it goes……………………………

I’m sorry Papa…..
I never meant to hurt you……
I never meant to fuck her right and tonight, I’m CLEANING OUT MA CLOSET!!!


HAHA!!!

Bye dad!

Yours truly,

That Bloody Pervert







No comments:

Post a Comment